Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
181 - 200 of 308 Posts
Kimi takes Antonio for a drive and reminds him why they call it Hell

and why Kimi is Satan LOL
YouTube for those whose viewing of F1 materials is restricted:

that does the same thing - F1 restricts embedding of the video, you should still be able to view it by clicking the link -

Video unavailable
This video contains content from F1 Management who has blocked from display on this website or application
watch on You Tube

you should have been able to do that from my original link and post ? yes ? / no ?

Discussion starter · #183 ·
that does the same thing - F1 restricts embedding of the video, you should still be able to view it by clicking the link -

Video unavailable
This video contains content from F1 Management who has blocked from display on this website or application
watch on You Tube

you should have been able to do that from my original link and post ? yes ? / no ?
I could not open your Post#176 Video. But, was able to watch Chipshot's Post#181 YouTube same video.

ever wondered what who or why Scooter gets his own personal valet ?
always there like a bad tattoo

zzzzz fell asleep during that - there are some things i would rather wipe myself

meanwhile Kimi has to be a little more forceful

Discussion starter · #186 ·
I think the F1 may be in troubles when in the middle of the season, the main news is: Who will win the fascinating race for P4 in the drivers' championship this season?. So, P1, P2 and P3 are already defined. A small combination of boring and non-sense !!!

t's going to take a "True" Tifoso of Alfa to drop the 6 figure coin they are asking for the GTAm
true Alfisti dont even have six coins to rub together after they have serviced and looked after their current Alfas

an even truer Alfista would post about the GTAm in the correct GTAm thread LOL

It looks like they are going with the Michelin PS4S from the tread pattern .... I would think they want something with more grip, like the CUP2
A tire manufacturer isn't going to engineer and test and build molds to make tires for a hundred cars...unless the car mfr funds it with big $$$$$. So they find some mfr that already makes a size that fits. Probably p-zero aren't available in these sizes that the GTAm runs.

true Alfisti dont even have six coins to rub together after they have serviced and looked after their current Alfas

an even truer Alfista would post about the GTAm in the correct GTAm thread LOL
Don't know about that...the 2 guys I know that both have 8Cs would certainly qualify as "True Alfisti" if you look at their Alfas and if we had their coins we would collectively burn ours...LOL.

Romain & Jan OUT of Haas Racing at end of season. Just announced....rumor mill has Mick Schmacher & Sergio Perez as the heirs....
That's a good combo

Scooter really goes to town on himself after that qualifying pole position

"It was all my idea" said Scooter when asked about his flying lap, "I'm amazing," he added whilst doing a quick moondance on the spot for the gathered media

Extra run to secure pole lap was my call - Hamilton

Meanwhile Charles (admirably) qualified fourth
Kimi and Antonio are 6-6 in qualifying head to head
and some guy named Sebastian Vettel will be turning up in a Ferrari

Discussion starter · #198 ·
Very nice track the one in Portugal today. Hope they keep it in the calendar for next years. The first 7 laps were nice to watch and seeing Kimi in 6th position starting from the very back it was impressive. Great for Leclerc demonstrating, once again, that with a good driver, Ferrari could be P4-P5-P6, behind the Mercedes and the Red Bull's. I am wondering why Ferrari does not simply pays Vettel the rest of the contract and fire him right away to bring someone like HulkBack, who would race for free the next 6 races, and get some needed points for the Team. It is evident in qualifications and in the races that Vettel has zero interest to compete (and I am starting to think that he actually wants to hurt Ferrari but, I may be wrong). Good for Sainz, Leclerc and Kimi today. Forza Alfa Romeo !!! (and Ferrari).

Congrats to LH for his 92nd win. Wish this was a more competitive year, but today just really showed the glaring difference in the cars. The Merc, especially LH's car is just head & shoulders faster than anyone else including VBs car. This season was LH's to lose and to his credit he didn't make repeated costly mistakes. Would love to see CLC & MV in the Merc, they are very fast young drivers!

I would have liked to have seen bot on softs at the end. I think he may have given ham a run for his money on hards

181 - 200 of 308 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.