Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Are there any satisfied AR/Giulia owners?.....

10K views 52 replies 45 participants last post by  JuliaQ4-Nut 
My Giulia Ti w/ 19" sports package, sunroof, HK stereo with nav, is absolutely fantastic. Got her in Feb and now have 1800 miles on her. I had one stall issue in my driveway. Took it too the dealer and they did the update right away, while I waited. No issues since that day. Nothing is 100% perfect, but this car is **** close. Issues I have with it are 1st World problems (cupholder to small, radio not loud enough) but as far as the drivability of this car, there is nothing like it!! This is my second Alfa Romeo. Also had a 1991 Spider Veloce that I got rid of when I got the Giulia (AlfaAndy's shop took care of it for me when I lived in PA) and it was also a fantastic car here in Nevada. The Giulia is the only car I was willing to part with the Spider for...I had been driving it as my daily driver for the last 2 years, without A/C in Las Vegas!! That's how much I liked my Spider. And the Giulia is even better!! And, I'll be honest. I like the looks I get driving it...I like answering questions about it...I like that it's rare and unique. Hope that helps to show you, that yes, there are also very satisfied Giulia owners out there - that we are all not suffering from the "1st year, it's an Italian car, gremlins".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.