Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been eyeing the Giulia since it first came out, and I could make the move soon.
I'm wondering if fellow Canadians are getting decent deals?

Whether you leased, financed or purchased cash, how much off MSRP did you get?

Thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
During the Conquest sale at the end of last summer, there was a spécial 1.29% on 48 months lease and conquest= $2700 off if you previously owned a premium brand car (BMW, Merc, Lexus, Audi, Infiniti.....).
I believe they also applied a 3.5% discount on MSRP.
But all that sometimes is bull...., the buyback on mine is at 52% if I recall correctly, which makes the payments to: $860 monthly including taxes and a tire protection plan that I purchased at $499(limited offer at the time, now more $$$). I have 100,000km allowance on my 48mo. lease.
I leased my car at John Scotti, personalized service, family owned. Very Satisfied.

Ti Sport, Alfa white, leather package (dash,doors:well worth the price!), HK stéréo, dark 5-hole 19", sunroof.

No serious issues with car, just a couple of updates in the beginning....
Now 19,000km,
purchased 25-Aug-2017
Very unique exclusive car here in Montréal, I love it.
Bonne Chance!

·
Registered
537 Posts
There are deals to be had, and obviously the 17s will be the best deal by far, I believe we have a few 17s still.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Judging by how many 17s are still in stock for some dealerships, one could guess they're not particularly eager to get rid of them. I don't even see any particular discounts on the AR Canada site, the ads a few months ago were explicitly better (they were including 5k off in the advertised lease deals, which does not seem to be the case anymore).

I doubt you can hope for anything remotely close to the fantastic deals our friends south of the border point to, but who knows, you might score something if you put enough effort into it. Maybe that 5k discount is still available and you can add it to the deal you negotiate. Based on how long you waited, you seem like a patient buyer, so you might be able to time things properly.

You might have better luck if you're not aiming for a TI sport model, most of the leftover 17s seem to be base models with cold weather packages. In case you haven't checked, the current inventory is available online, should give you a good idea about the options in your area.

Good luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
During the Conquest sale at the end of last summer, there was a spécial 1.29% on 48 months lease and conquest= $2700 off if you previously owned a premium brand car (BMW, Merc, Lexus, Audi, Infiniti.....).
I believe they also applied a 3.5% discount on MSRP.
But all that sometimes is bull...., the buyback on mine is at 52% if I recall correctly, which makes the payments to: $860 monthly including taxes and a tire protection plan that I purchased at $499(limited offer at the time, now more $$$). I have 100,000km allowance on my 48mo. lease.
I leased my car at John Scotti, personalized service, family owned. Very Satisfied.

Ti Sport, Alfa white, leather package (dash,doors:well worth the price!), HK stéréo, dark 5-hole 19", sunroof.

No serious issues with car, just a couple of updates in the beginning....
Now 19,000km,
purchased 25-Aug-2017
Very unique exclusive car here in Montréal, I love it.
Bonne Chance!
Thanks for the detailed post.
John Scotti quoted me 4% off MSRP a TI sport. with a 39% buyback on a 48 months, 2.99% interest rate, 20000km annual allowance for 960$ monthly including taxes but without tire protection package. The buyback itself turned me off. :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
537 Posts
We do deals via the internet all the time, you can do everything but drive the car, so if you have a price in mind, or wanna see what’s available, send out an email and maybe a deal can be made that works for you. I think we have 10-15 17s on the lot still, they sell well but the Stelvio took some of their sales away, as well it’s just getting to car-buying season, so I suspect they won’t be here for long.
The problem is, we own the inventory, and we’re paying interest on the capital, but FCA isn’t offering much for discounts so we either sit on them and hope they sell, or mark them down and take a huge loss.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts