Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
958 Posts
SCDA Track Day Event - Discounted for Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, and FIAT drivers
Open to all experience levels
SCDA- Lime Rock Park- Track Day Event- April 17th

We kind of need to make this happen. I'm already signed up.
April 17th is a Monday and perhaps school vacation week for some. Plenty of notice to score some brownie points with the significant other or bring the family like I intend to.

View attachment 135257
so for alfa owners, it's $359?
price is not bad at all for LMP.
just too far tho. 2hr each way.
it doesn't mention start/finish time and how long each sessions are.
i'll mark it on my calendar but i also need new set of tires if i plan to go so we'll see.

· Registered
958 Posts
Price depends on your experience level and if you register before 3/17/23, $599 if you are a novice then subtract the $40 discount.
  • Lime Rock Park full day entry fee is $399 until 3/17/23
  • Novice entry fee is $599 and includes In car Instruction, Virtual Classroom, Corner Observers, Instructor Lead-Shadow upon request
I'm coming from Boston and its a little over 3 hours each way for me... Let's make it happen. Would be pretty cool to have a big turn out.

4 sessions on track, sessions are usually ~20 minutes

I assume the track gates will open around 7 and drivers meeting a little after 8 along with tech inspection.

I expect the schedule may be somewhat fluid depending on the turnout.

last time i went, i made it under 2hrs each way from boston but i was with group of friends running radar.
we'll take again near march as i don't even know what i'll do for x-mas with kid/wife lol

· Registered
958 Posts
so you're coming then 😂
need new helmet + new tires so this is going to be costly event.
firestone is running $150 off on set of 4 tires for blackfriday but i have no intention of buying summer tires and to store over winter now. still debating whether to get re-71rs or potenza sport or go cheap route and get indy500 which isn't part of $150 off.

· Registered
958 Posts
What size are you running? Just looking for track tires or summer street use?
jus disposed 245/40/19 re-11 worn past wear bar on 2 out or 4 and put winters on.
my winters are probably on last season as well.
mostly going to be summer street use with few track/auto-x here and there.
another tire i'm considering is advan neova ad09 which has very few reviews.

everything including this event boils down to how i'm financially in march next year that i can justify spending on event + helmet + tires.
i know i need new tires regardless but heltmet + event cost + fuel/meal/misc adds up at least 1k on top of tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts