Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An official Alfa video I saw regarding the Infotainment system shows that on the left side screen Menu there is a menu choice to select 'Apps' - that's what it is named in the video. Another member has posted the video previously on this forum.

My Giulia's Infotainment Menu doesn't have Apps. Instead it reads 'Car'. It appears to go to the same sub menus.

Anyone have a menu selection that reads 'Apps'? Is that part of original software or the updated software?

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
mine says apps and just got it updated for the oil temp alignment and 99.9% sure it still says apps

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
653 Posts
The original version of the infotainment software used the term "Apps" to label that menu option. That is what my car had when I got my February build Ti.
After the update to software version 002-049-043, that menu option now says "Car". That is the easiest way to know if you have the latest infotainment software version.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yes, it was originally Apps - such a strange name for nothing having to do with Apps. Makes you wonder if there was supposed to be additional functionality and Bluetooth support for, say, Pandora at one time...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts