Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
268 Posts
Unfortunately it’s not worth the wait
Mine took another week or two after showing it had cleared customs
I disagree. I love mine, regardless of how long it took me to get it. Sure, the current track doesn't update on the center screen. Don't care. I love not having to take the phone out of my pocket for CarPlay and I can take the dongle from my QF into my wife's Stelvio and it just works! Awesome.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I also disagree. Even though I was one of the early complainers about this device, I do love it now. As someone who makes many short trips, its great not having to plug/unplug your phone to use ACP.

My problem was with the initial setup of the device. I could not get it to consistently connect and tried to return it.. However, they would not take it back unless I could show that it was defective. Eventually, tech support straightened out the problem I was having and I'm happy they did.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Perhaps yours is defective? I bought two, for my Giulia and Stelvio and they have been consistent and work very well — the same level of consistency of Android Auto and CarPlay connected directly.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i just got mine and it worked for about a minute after connected and hangs. Unplug and plug back, wait for reconnect ( fairly quick ) but same, it hangs on whatever screen after about 1 min... I checked and there's no newer FW. The log upload page allows about 1 sentence of text input so not much to describe... i'll have to look for support contact... oh well.

PS the thin plastic case does seem a bit on the flimsy side.

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Sport Ti Q4 (Rosso)
48 Posts
I’ve had mine for about 2 weeks now. So far it’s about what I expected. It connects almost every time; once I had to “pull plug restart” the device. Otherwise OK.

There are occasional UX issues (mentioned here and other forums) with regards to song title updates, black screens, etc.

Overall I’m good with it. Regardless it’s better than having to plug in my phone every time I get in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

181 - 186 of 186 Posts