Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a Lyft last week that was a Tesla model 3, my first time getting to be in one and I was excited so it got me wondering if anyone is using their giulia as an Uber/Lyft etc.? Would be a shame to use the car for that but the passengers would be really lucky, amirite?!?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
It would be a terrible car for it. Alfa really made the back seats a pain to access for anyone over about 5’ 5”, and the leg room is borderline...before the auto slide back crushes them.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Tight back seat I’m sure everyone will scratch it up getting in and out. I feel sorry for Uber drivers. Kill your car and deal wit drunk know it all idiots with a click of a button

·
Registered
455 Posts
I bought my first Giulia because I rode on one in SD as a Lyft.

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Does being on the receiving end of a taxi ride count?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about doing it pro bono for family members. Couldn't that be considered a form of Uber ? 😜
My wife calls me her Uber every time I pick her up from work. I don't like it
I drive fast on the way home. She doesn't like it.
That balance is why we've been together 10 years 🤣

·
Registered
27 Posts
It would be a terrible car for it. Alfa really made the back seats a pain to access for anyone over about 5’ 5”, and the leg room is borderline...before the auto slide back crushes them.
Couldn't have said it better myself 😂. I wish I could disable the seat on the occasions that I let people ride with me.
Can you imagine all the scuffs from shoes that have to be twisted to fit back there??

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Couldn't have said it better myself 😂. I wish I could disable the seat on the occasions that I let people ride with me.
Can you imagine all the scuffs from shoes that have to be twisted to fit back there??
"Low driver rating was because they demanded we remove our shoes before getting into the car. Nice car, though."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts