Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

So I've had the car for 2 weeks and I am dreading the day I have to put on the front plate. The car just looks too good to ruin it with a front license plate. Unfortunately, I live in a state where it's required. I'd like a solution that allows me to pick and choose when to display have the front plate. I did some research and found Stop N Show Quick Release License Plate Bracket. This thing looks absolutely perfect for what I need. Has anyone installed this on their car? http://www.bigmikesperformanceparts.com/

I called them up and they said they haven't created one yet for the Giulia yet but to send some pictures so they could take a look. After looking under the front it appears there is a perfect place to install the bracket. A large basically flat piece of plastic. I'm considering just buying one and trying to install it myself.

Anyone use something similar or have tried to install this bracket on your car? Here's a quick video of it in action.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
What is the purpose of this? Either your plate is on or off, I don't see a useful reason for this. Put the plate on if you live in a State that requires one, you'll get used to it.

Reactions: Max and lockem

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Alfa 55 has the tow hook plate bracket and it seems to work fine...he hasn't drilled the bumper and really hasn't done anything reversible....I think that's probably the best way to comply...

·
Registered
876 Posts
I Got lucky, my dealership install the stop n show license plates on all alfas (they say we dont wanna ruin the design with ugly plates) lol

·
Registered
876 Posts
That doesn’t look compatible with the QV’s motorized front CF splitter?
Yeah its bolted on the bottom left side of the bumper under the grill, im thinking about installing front lip spoiler in spring which will require to remove the show n go lic plate contraption

1 - 9 of 9 Posts