Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Anyone notice a whistle noise going over 70MPH in Giulia?

12K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  Billias 
Just curious if any of you here have experienced a whistling noise on the Giulia at speeds over 70MPH. I checked all tires, windows etc. and everything seems tight. Almost sounds like there is an air tunnel somewhere causing the sound or air is getting through into the cabin. With the radio turned off you can definitely hear it.

Will be taking it to the dealer to diagnose. They told me it could be a sticker under the car from shipping and what not. Hopefully it is...
Nope and I've had it over 70 just a couple of times:D

Took the car to the dealer regarding this issue and the service tech said he could hear it but it was too faint to consider it a problem. I even went in another drive with a Giulia to see if the whistle noise was normal and it was non-existent in the other one. They just said come back if the noise gets worse. Just made me realize the poor fit and finish so far on this car. I won't even get started on our bumper not being flush...
so what will you do? is it a lease or purchase? perhaps try another dealer for service??
really sorry to hear about your experience....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.