Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
OEM manufacturer wheels often times have the wheel width and offset listed on the backside of one of the spokes or on the inner barrel. Haven't gotten that far yet! Probably should check the wheel bolt torque..

·
Supporting Vendor
726 Posts
There is a lot of bad info out there on wheel specs for the Quadrifoglio.

Here are the correct offsets (cast into the back of the wheel and verified with a ruler). The offsets are the same for the 5-hole and Tecnico wheel designs.

Front: ET 34
Rear: ET 41

·
Registered
157 Posts
There is a lot of bad info out there on wheel specs for the Quadrifoglio.

Here are the correct offsets (cast into the back of the wheel and verified with a ruler). The offsets are the same for the 5-hole and Tecnico wheel designs.

Front: ET 34
Rear: ET 41
BOOM!

Thank you; this is in-line with the info I collected as well.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Adding this here since there is so much misinformation on the wheel sizes and offsets:

5 Spoke:

Available sizes:

FRONT: 8,5 X 19 ET 34
REAR: 10 X 19 ET 41
FRONT: 8 X 19 ET 33
REAR: 9 X 19 ET 44,5

Turbine Aluminum Wheels:

Available sizes:

FRONT: 8 X 18 ET 33
REAR: 9 X 19 ET 44,5

10 Spoke:

Available sizes:

FRONT: 8 X 18 ET 33
REAR: 9 X 19 ET 34

·
Vendor
186 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Final sum up, Size, bolt pattern, spacers if necessary, etc....

So...for the Quad can someone please list all the size requirements for front and rear rims and perhaps recommend an All Weather tire ...... D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Best All-Season I've found with sizes for the QV is Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+.

I've used them and their precursors on my Audi S4 in the Northeast for years and have never been disappointed.
I'm putting them on my QV next month.

·
Registered
580 Posts
As Joe said there is a lot of misinformation out there right now. I am sure my son Jordan will chime in tomorrow. He has measured and verified all wheel specs, including clearances with the suspension fully compressed and extended. He did this so he could get the biggest wheels that would fit with no issues. He had these custom made to the correct specs.

Here is a picture:

Greg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.