Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wheels on the cuadrifoglio are 19x8.5 and 19x10 but what are the offsets? Is the bolt circle the conventional Alfa (5x98)?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting. They list front as 19x8.5 et 31 with a 5x110 bolt circle and 63.4 center bore while rear is 19x10 et 30.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Interesting. They list front as 19x8.5 et 31 with a 5x110 bolt circle and 63.4 center bore while rear is 19x10 et 30.
Wondering where you found the info about wheel offset.

Dealership tells me that the 19x10" QV rims are a ET 41 offset.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
OEM manufacturer wheels often times have the wheel width and offset listed on the backside of one of the spokes or on the inner barrel. Haven't gotten that far yet! Probably should check the wheel bolt torque..

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
There is a lot of bad info out there on wheel specs for the Quadrifoglio.

Here are the correct offsets (cast into the back of the wheel and verified with a ruler). The offsets are the same for the 5-hole and Tecnico wheel designs.

Front: ET 34
Rear: ET 41

·
Registered
157 Posts
There is a lot of bad info out there on wheel specs for the Quadrifoglio.

Here are the correct offsets (cast into the back of the wheel and verified with a ruler). The offsets are the same for the 5-hole and Tecnico wheel designs.

Front: ET 34
Rear: ET 41
BOOM!

Thank you; this is in-line with the info I collected as well.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Adding this here since there is so much misinformation on the wheel sizes and offsets:

5 Spoke:

Available sizes:

FRONT: 8,5 X 19 ET 34
REAR: 10 X 19 ET 41
FRONT: 8 X 19 ET 33
REAR: 9 X 19 ET 44,5

Turbine Aluminum Wheels:

Available sizes:

FRONT: 8 X 18 ET 33
REAR: 9 X 19 ET 44,5

10 Spoke:

Available sizes:

FRONT: 8 X 18 ET 33
REAR: 9 X 19 ET 34

·
Vendor
186 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
The center bore for the Giulia is indeed 65.1

I received that spec directly from someone at Alfa Romeo Corporate.
Thanks to all of you providing the information on the wheels.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Final sum up, Size, bolt pattern, spacers if necessary, etc....

So...for the Quad can someone please list all the size requirements for front and rear rims and perhaps recommend an All Weather tire ...... D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Best All-Season I've found with sizes for the QV is Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+.

I've used them and their precursors on my Audi S4 in the Northeast for years and have never been disappointed.
I'm putting them on my QV next month.

·
Registered
580 Posts
As Joe said there is a lot of misinformation out there right now. I am sure my son Jordan will chime in tomorrow. He has measured and verified all wheel specs, including clearances with the suspension fully compressed and extended. He did this so he could get the biggest wheels that would fit with no issues. He had these custom made to the correct specs.

Here is a picture:

Greg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts