Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe Saturday July 2nd @ 10am GVR parking lvl 2? Chime in if this is ok. If it doesn't work let's setup on a different date. Just want to check out each others ride although mine is bone stock.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Maybe Saturday July 2nd @ 10am GVR parking lvl 2? Chime in if this is ok. If it doesn't work let's setup on a different date. Just want to check out each others ride although mine is bone stock.
I'd join, but I'm out of the country for a bit -- good to know more Vegas owners are popping up.

If you see a white non-QV with black wheels and is lowered driving around, it's likely my SO. I don't know of any other lowered Giulias in Vegas -- but I also haven't seen a whole lot of Giulias driving around either.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd join, but I'm out of the country for a bit -- good to know more Vegas owners are popping up.

If you see a white non-QV with black wheels and is lowered driving around, it's likely my SO. I don't know of any other lowered Giulias in Vegas -- but I also haven't seen a whole lot of Giulias driving around either.
Nice, we'll sure to have one when you get back eager to see your ride.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Anyone attend the usual local meets like C&C?

Might be good to schedule a meet up during one of these events. Detailers Garage on Sahara and Rainbow just started hosting meets as well.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When and when? Hate to schedule one and find out I'm the only one there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts