Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
BUMP

I am moving this back up. Did anyone ever find out about the Alfa Lounge on the grand plaza and how we get in there. I PM'd alfaromeocares on this forum and never heard back. Thought someone might have the answer.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
A bit of information about the Grand Prix, and the Club.
Our Alfa Romeo-Sauber F1 team needs your classic car!
If you have a classic Alfa Romeo, and can transport you and your car to Austin, Texas before the COTA (Circuit of the Americas) Austin Grand Prix on Sunday, October 21, 2018, you can drive one of the F1 team members in your classic car in the parade lap prior to the race.
Cars must be a spider or cabriolet--or at least open bodied.
The Sauber team is requesting this of AROC members via our wonderful Marco Fazio, FCA Heritage, in Italy. COTA is estimating attendance at 1,246,000 spectators plus TV viewership. A phenomenal experience for you and your car!
Two spots just opened up on our AROC Goes to the Austin Grand Prix, so a hotel room in the midst of all of the festivities is available from Thursday, October 18 to Monday, October 21, 2018, allowing you to join your fellow AROC members in welcoming Alfa Romeo back to F1 racing.
Let me know by the end of today, Tuesday, October 9, 2018, if you are interested and/or have a suitable car.
Once in a lifetime opportunity!
Let’s go racing,
Cindy Banzer, m) 503 709 7277

Cindy Banzer, President
Alfa Romeo Owners Club-USA
6505 SE Stark St
Portland, OR 97215
o) 503 709 7277; FAX 503 252 5854
www.aroc-usa.org

21 - 22 of 22 Posts