Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
My only issue with them so far is that they don't seem to cover the whole expanse of the seat on the Ti Sport seats. This doesn't really bother me, but it's noticeable when the bolsters are cold and the base of the seat is toasty--just a strange feeling.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I call the Giulia's "seat warmers" and our Mazda's "butt warmers". The Giulia warms the seat itself to a comfortable just-above-room-temp temperature. It's not even as warm as the seats in our Mazda CX-5 with the seat heater on its lowest setting. On high the Mazda feels like you're cooking your butt!

The steering wheel in the Giulia is another story. That sucker gets uncomfortably hot, especially anywhere my hands haven't been in contact with.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,246 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
My car did not come with heated seats but the dealer installed them for a few hundred dollars.

Considering they are not OEM they work great.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My car did not come with heated seats but the dealer installed them for a few hundred dollars.

Considering they are not OEM they work great.
it’s normal because the weren’t controlled by BCM for energy consumption and limited by uncharged battery, and other things 😂👍🏼

·
Registered
32 Posts
Normally I don’t spec my cars with heated seats, in my area it’s not really needed , with the Giulia I think they were tied in with another package I wanted. Anyway I ended up with them and will most likely never use them much however when I tested them they got so hot it almost felt therapeutic lol. The steering wheel got so hot I was afraid something would melt

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,246 Posts
Normally I don’t spec my cars with heated seats, in my area it’s not really needed , with the Giulia I think they were tied in with another package I wanted. Anyway I ended up with them and will most likely never use them much however when I tested them they got so hot it almost felt therapeutic lol. The steering wheel got so hot I was afraid something would melt
Not even needed for those cold 50° mornings? 😉

Reactions: beaups
41 - 50 of 50 Posts