Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations from those in MI/OH/IN regarding great drives with real twisties? There isn't much around SE Michigan (Ann Arbor area). I've done the roads off North Territorial to death and frankly they are pretty boring.

Other ideas within a few hours of Ann Arbor?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,775 Posts
Is M-22 too far away?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'd suggest heading West/South on some backroads heading away from AA towards the Irish Hills area (Brooklyn MI). I've been on a couple drives meeting up at the Meijer off of Zeeb Rd then out to Tecumseh, and then up to Jackson that aren't bad.

For real twisties you'd need to head a few hours away, Route 26 in Marietta, Ohio and Route 555. Or, even better, US129 in Tennessee aka tail of the dragon, but that is a haul and not a day trip. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd suggest heading West/South on some backroads heading away from AA towards the Irish Hills area (Brooklyn MI). I've been on a couple drives meeting up at the Meijer off of Zeeb Rd then out to Tecumseh, and then up to Jackson that aren't bad.

For real twisties you'd need to head a few hours away, Route 26 in Marietta, Ohio and Route 555. Or, even better, US129 in Tennessee aka tail of the dragon, but that is a haul and not a day trip. :)
Great tips @spiders, thank you. Will try them out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.