Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealer does not want to be reasonable.
From reading Dr. Klopek's posts, the goal is to get the true monthly payment to be about 1% of MSRP. Not happening with the sole dealer in my town, Bakersfield, CA. I'm willing to drive anywhere in CA to get the car. Looking for a Ti 2WD, color flexible (not black). Thank you for any lead.

Thank you!

·
Registered
482 Posts
1% in a perfect world. But most people are only able to get 1.2%, so that is still reasonable, tax included. But listen to these guys. That dealership seems to be very generous.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Agreed.. got mine at Glendale as well..

The 1percent rule not sure if it's for 10k a year lease.. it wouldn't work for a 15k..

Glendale said their goal is to sell the most Alfa's and will move all inventory.. so they are aggressive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you!
Any specific person I should contact?
I got my Giulia from Rodrigo, Glendale Alfa Romeo. The best experience ever.
He went over details of my Alfa Romeo, and very dedicate Alfa Romeo car guy.
Even my tire pressure was set right lol

Glendale Alfa might not have the exact car you are looking for, inventory moves really fast, and Rodrigo has been busy with so many good referrals and recommendations
. After a few email and text msgs we were able to find a nice Giulia Ti Sport, and a great deal

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thank you!
Rodrigo was the sales guy who helped me out, my deal wasnt the greatest like a few other people who have bought from him but main reason is because I did a trade in with some negative equity. Other than that I recommend Rodrigo, he's a super cool guy

·
Registered
343 Posts
It's not in CA, but I highly recommend Findlay Alfa Romeo in Las Vegas (Henderson) if you want to travel one state over.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm looking for a Giulia Ti with both 19" Sport Package and Performance Package. Glendale has 2, a Q2 in silver, and a Q4 in black. I'm not interested in either color, nor AWD. Moving on to other dealers.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Do NV new cars have CA emissions compliance?
YES they do. I'm in St. Louis MO and my Giulia meets CA Emissions. This very topic has already been discussed you can search for it. I believe every single Alfa Romeo Giulia meets the CA Emissions so no worries from purchasing out of state.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thank you!
I worked with Dimaya at Glendale. She was easy to work with and the GM Rick wants to make the deal happen. I talked with Rodrigo after the sale and he was really helpful also! It helps if you know exactly what options you want and are flexible on the color. When I leased mine a month ago, there were 4 cars that had the 19" wheel package and the Performance package in the entire Los Angeles area that were available. I wanted one with the leather dash and no sunroof, but that was kind of a Unicorn.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd recommend Rusnak in Pasadena. Great experience. I got a Ti with Lusso, and Perf package (along with other things) that had a sticker of about $50250. I'm paying slightly above 1% including tax, but I did put a couple thousand down. Contact me for more details.

·
Registered
547 Posts
You folks in Cali paying MSRP and above are NUTS.... There shouldn't be a single Giulia Q2, Q4 or QV MY17 purchased for MSRP anywhere in the US. I don't think most current buyers even on the MY18 builds are paying MSRP, Crazy.... You can purchase car several thousands below MSRP, pay to have it delivered to your doorstep and still save thousands.

Sorry not trying to insult anyone but the horror stories of dealers in Cali raping people is just crazy.... I would certainly be looking at neighboring states if I lived in Cali.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You folks in Cali paying MSRP and above are NUTS.... There shouldn't be a single Giulia Q2, Q4 or QV MY17 purchased for MSRP anywhere in the US. I don't think most current buyers even on the MY18 builds are paying MSRP, Crazy.... You can purchase car several thousands below MSRP, pay to have it delivered to your doorstep and still save thousands.

Sorry not trying to insult anyone but the horror stories of dealers in Cali raping people is just crazy.... I would certainly be looking at neighboring states if I lived in Cali.
Hi, I'm from "Cali", paid roughly $44k on a $50k+ msrp. I guess sunshine, beaches and pretty girls makes us all crazy in "Cali". Maybe the horror stories are just that...stories.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi, I'm from "Cali", paid roughly $44k on a $50k+ msrp. I guess sunshine, beaches and pretty girls makes us all crazy in "Cali". Maybe the horror stories are just that...stories.
Well it's good to know that there's one smart person in Cali not falling for the dealer antics in Cali. They are not stories and they have been well covered on this Forum. Qv's selling for over $10k over MSRP and look at jglasson paying 1% over MSRP for Ti..... No where else in the country is people experiencing this over pricing.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
On a basic Giulia you should pay no more than invoice, which is 6-7% less than MSRP....... anything else you are overpaying.....

Reactions: MakeitRain
1 - 20 of 26 Posts