Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have any info on the Ti Performance Plus Package? Specifically, is it available?

It is listed on the current Alfa Feature availability literature on-line and mentioned at least twice in the Giulia brochure I received from the dealer, but it is not showing up in the on-line build application nor can my dealer confirm it (though I'm pretty sure he just brought up the build app as well to check).

I would like to order a Giulia, but do not want the Sport or Luxury seat options and this looks like the only way to get all the sport options I want without either of those seats.

Any help would be appreciated. (except the "I'll trade you my seats" kind.):wink2:

·
Registered
359 Posts
It has been an available option package on the Canadian Alfa Romeo Giulia configuration website since March. No idea why it isn't listed or available here in the USA.

Like so many other things, the answer I've gotten from the dealer has been an open-ended "it'll be available soon."

·
Registered
437 Posts
https://www.alfaromeousa.com/content/dam/alfausa/pdf/giulia-quadrifoglio/2017_AR_Giulia_FA.pdf

Ti Performance Plus Package — Includes active suspension, mechanical
limited-slip differential, 18-in. Sport wheels with all-season performance tires,
colored brake calipers in Red, Black or Yellow), sport steering wheel with bright
insert, column-mounted paddle shifters and aluminum Sport pedals including
footrest

Isn't this just the TI 18" or 19" Sport Package and TI Performance Package combined?

·
Registered
658 Posts
I hope it is because that sounds just like the options I picked. Although I went for the staggered 19" wheels with summer tires.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn't this just the TI 18" or 19" Sport Package and TI Performance Package combined?
No, it doesn't include Sport Seats (which I am trying to avoid) or front and rear Sport Fascias (which I can live without or swap out later) and it only comes with the 18" "meat slicers" no 19".
I would probably buy a set of the 19" wheels later and do my usual winter wheel/summer wheel seasonal swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts