Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide where to take my Giualia Ti for service in San Diego county and looking for positive experiences. I'm in North County, so probably not the South County dealerships, but the rest should all be reasonable for me.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Following.

·
Vendor
3,752 Posts
I'm trying to decide where to take my Giualia Ti for service in San Diego county and looking for positive experiences. I'm in North County, so probably not the South County dealerships, but the rest should all be reasonable for me.
Not sure but one in Kearny was the original dealer back in the day...

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought my car from Alfa Romeo of San Diego and have had it serviced there ever sense. Never a problem getting things taken care of. Whether it was an oil change or recall or fixing something I “broke”.
One tech there, Coby, has a Giulia Ti with mods and he’s awesome to talk to about the car.
I’m short, I’m happy enough to keep going back.

Reactions: Alfissimo

·
Registered
619 Posts
I bought my car from Alfa Romeo of San Diego and have had it serviced there ever sense. Never a problem getting things taken care of. Whether it was an oil change or recall or fixing something I “broke”.
One tech there, Coby, has a Giulia Ti with mods and he’s awesome to talk to about the car.
I’m short, I’m happy enough to keep going back.

good intel on the service and regarding coby. he is the guy to go to if you have any mods and concerns of warranty...he might be most accommodating.

I did not buy my qv there as they were not interested in working with me or winning my business. the service dept sounds more client centric based on the foregoing post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts