Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before my car gets too many miles and any chips in the paint I wanna get a clear bra installed. Not sure about 3m or Xpel but my dealer over at Miller Motors in CT said they do it. Any experiences with them? Just looking for some input. Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Before my car gets too many miles and any chips in the paint I wanna get a clear bra installed. Not sure about 3m or Xpel but my dealer over at Miller Motors in CT said they do it. Any experiences with them? Just looking for some input. Thanks in advance...
I see your in westchester, I used Enthusiats Details in Mamaroneck. They did a track-wrap on my QV, very happy with the quality, they used SunTek.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ll give them a call thanks. The funny thing is those huge carbon ribs on the rockers are my biggest worry; you have to be really careful on ingress/egress to step over them. I’ve seen smaller protrusions on SUV’s with running boards :wink2:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok just called Enthusiats Details and for an xpel wrap of the entire front end, mirrors, rockers, and rear wheel arches he quoted $2k and another $1300 for full ceramic cQuartz including wheels and yellow calipers. I asked if they do discount for all of the above and he said he’d do it for $3k total. Not too bad...

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Ok just called Enthusiats Details and for an xpel wrap of the entire front end, mirrors, rockers, and rear wheel arches he quoted $2k and another $1300 for full ceramic cQuartz including wheels and yellow calipers. I asked if they do discount for all of the above and he said he’d do it for $3k total. Not too bad...
they do a very good job, was happy with his work, he has quite a few very high end cars there all the time...you may or may-not want to do a paint correction before the wrap. I personally didn't and I did not do the ceramic Quartz.....
Good Luck

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He said paint correction is included with the ceramic job and it would take three days to do all this. For so much labor it doesn’t sound too bad.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
You can also check with Infinite Tint in New Rochelle.

Miller Motors is probably one of the highest end dealerships in the world.

They wouldn't do a bad job.

They probably do this all the time on Ferrari's, Bugatti's, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts