Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any club meetings in las vegas let's get to get together what do you think we can set up a meet and mini car show somewhere in a parking lot. Maybe we can talk to the dealer in Henderson and organize something on Sunday when they are closed??

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i contacted Alpha Romeo of Henderson Let's see if they want to support a meet and greet among owners in Las Vegas and So Cal if you make the drive. Yea it's hot here so who is in on this idea?? I'm guessing it would be on a Sunday since they are closed then??

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey bro, depending on the day maybe I can go. My schedule changed at work, I work days now instead of nights. We should just organize a run early morning and just have fun.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey bro, depending on the day maybe I can go. My schedule changed at work, I work days now instead of nights. We should just organize a run early morning and just have fun.
Yea that sounds cool would like to even meet for coffee anything to get out and drive a little I mainly go to the car wash and grocery store. Lol I work from home now

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yea that sounds cool would like to even meet for coffee anything to get out and drive a little I mainly go to the car wash and grocery store. Lol I work from home now
What do you need a car for? Lmao! I don’t work from home but I have a company car so my car sits in the garage for weeks. My wife used it yesterday and scratched my rims…. Smoke still coming out of my ears! Lol!
Let me see if I can contact the guys I know Michael wants to go. Idk about Marmaduke and Kevin they need to chime in.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
You have to give your wife a class on driving the Giulia. No parking is spots with concrete curb bumpers and no parking too close to curbs. Avoid parallel parking.

Let’s try to set up something on a Sunday Giulia church just kidding

·
Registered
249 Posts
You have to give your wife a class on driving the Giulia. No parking is spots with concrete curb bumpers and no parking too close to curbs. Avoid parallel parking.

Let’s try to set up something on a Sunday Giulia church just kidding
What day is good for you? And which part of Vegas are you from? This way we can set up a meeting place. Last time we did a run we met at 5am we got done by around 7-8.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm I’m older I don’t think I want to race I was just thinking coffee and talking about cars. I live way up north in centennial hills but I’m flexible with a meeting place like Starbucks or doughnuts something like that I cold drive somewhere that works for you or others. That may sound a little boring lol I’m not sure

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wow all the way out there in CH. Do you know the Coffee Bean on town center dr in Summerlin? We could meet there today if you want? I’m off today so no biggie what time you want to meet. LMK

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does anyone want to meet at Coffee Bean in Town Center on Sunday am? Or there is a Starbucks or somewhere in Downtown summerlin but parking is harder there due to the crowds

1 - 13 of 13 Posts