Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

First time poster here, my lease on my IS350 will end in May and I'm interested in the Giulia (ti or Veloce, if it makes it to Canada). However I'm not sure the timing will work out. The closest dealership to me said they would get theirs sometime in Q1. Anyone has more precise information or has ordered their car?

Btw my IS is in pristine condition, so there are good chances I purchase it because nothing is too interesting on the market right now other than the Alfa.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm planning to buy one... test drove the TI in vaughan. Both handling and power is not bad. The exhaust sounds is good but it doesn't sound European... more japanese:)

I'm debating if I should pay 30k more for the qv. But it's a 9 months wait

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

I ordered a QV early april. Dealer in Oakville told me that the order was submitted to the factory but i still dont have an ETA, despite the fact that i go to see the sales guy every week

They said as soon as they have any news, they will let me know. So the waiting game begins...

I am hoping the factory delays the building of my car until sometime june/july; in hope that i get a 2018 model. I have heard the new version gets carplay which is just about the only option missing in the Giulia QV

Also, If i dont get the car around oct, i might as well get it next march/april as it would just sit in the garage through the winter

I am going to see the dealer tomorrow! Keep fingers crossed they finally have news

Anyone knows how many QVs coming to the GTA? Dealer said there could be an 8 month waiting period. Does it sound about right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi!

I ordered a QV early april. Dealer in Oakville told me that the order was submitted to the factory but i still dont have an ETA, despite the fact that i go to see the sales guy every week

They said as soon as they have any news, they will let me know. So the waiting game begins...

I am hoping the factory delays the building of my car until sometime june/july; in hope that i get a 2018 model. I have heard the new version gets carplay which is just about the only option missing in the Giulia QV

Also, If i dont get the car around oct, i might as well get it next march/april as it would just sit in the garage through the winter

I am going to see the dealer tomorrow! Keep fingers crossed they finally have news

Anyone knows how many QVs coming to the GTA? Dealer said there could be an 8 month waiting period. Does it sound about right?

The wait time I was told by the vaughan dealer was 11 months from time of order

1 - 4 of 4 Posts