Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Giulia enthusiasts. BizzyC hear from Atlanta, GA. I just placed my order this weekend for a Ti RWD with Sport and Performance, red calipers, in Competizione with tan/black interior.

I was planning to go German again (I've had a couple of Bimmers and VWs), but decided to mix it up this time around. I just recently saw my great grandfather's name on the Ellis Island memorial plaque recognizing when he arrived to the US from Sicily, so felt a little nostalgic and thought it was time to buy my first Italian car. I was finally able to drive a Ti with Sport and Performance this weekend and pulled the trigger.

I have four months left in a Ford Cmax lease (wife's car), so the timing was perfect...especially since the local dealers weren't discounting off MSRP

Looking forward to lurking around the board for the next several months as I wait my Giulia's arrival.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Awesome and welcome. Post pics ASAP. I was jonesing for a red on ten in the Quad but sadly it's not possible. Rationalizing myself to the gray alcantara setup. Red accent ;) Alcantara is "lighter" than leather, under the right specs and conditions haha. :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Nicely configured. I would have picked the yellow calipers if I could have ordered from scratch. They are not going to really pop in a red car but perhaps yellow cries for too much attention?

The other specs are just perfect to get the the most while keeping the price in check!

And welcome!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yellow may be a little much on an Alfa but Sky blue or Milano blue from the crest would be sweet!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Ferrari who?:grin2:

Bizzyc, congrats!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome, congratulations on the order hope it comes quickly. Good to hear someone else ordered a RWD with the sport and performance packages.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked up the car this morning. Exactly 8 weeks from order to delivery. Not bad. I went out of town today, so only got to drive from the dealer to my garage - in the rain. I'll get more time in the seat next week.

I was torn on color choices, but I'm very happy with the combination I selected.

Quick pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Picked up the car this morning. Exactly 8 weeks from order to delivery. Not bad. I went out of town today, so only got to drive from the dealer to my garage - in the rain. I'll get more time in the seat next week.

I was torn on color choices, but I'm very happy with the combination I selected.

Quick pics.
Very Sharp!! Best of Luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts