Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. I'm Skip, partner @ Demon Performance out of SC. We specialize in late model HEMI and Boost! Lots of Booost! I also plan on becoming a vendor here shortly. I'll be Picking up my Vulcano Black Giulia this weekend :) It'll remain stock for at least 2 weeks. Then everything will be changed :)

I'll be hitting the dyno with it first thing to see where she sits and go from there. This should be interesting...

Cheers!
Skip

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Hey guys and gals. I'm Skip, partner @ Demon Performance out of SC. We specialize in late model HEMI and Boost! Lots of Booost! I also plan on becoming a vendor here shortly. I'll be Picking up my Vulcano Black Giulia this weekend :) It'll remain stock for at least 2 weeks. Then everything will be changed :)

I'll be hitting the dyno with it first thing to see where she sits and go from there. This should be interesting...

Cheers!
Skip
Awesome and welcome! Additional vendor support for the Giulia cannot come soon enough! We are in urgent need of aftermarket exhaust options for the 2.0 engine. We need full, cat-back exhaust options or just muffler swap options. We need to make the 2.0 sound more menacing. I know its asking a lot since its an in-line 4. We also need short delivery times from ordering.

I will be ordering a cat back exhaust as soon as possible when its ready (front whomever markets it first), provided the sound comes out perfect and performance gains are obtained.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Awesome and welcome! Additional vendor support for the Giulia cannot come soon enough! We are in urgent need of aftermarket exhaust options for the 2.0 engine. We need full, cat-back exhaust options or just muffler swap options. We need to make the 2.0 sound more menacing. I know its asking a lot since its an in-line 4. We also need short delivery times from ordering.

I will be ordering a cat back exhaust as soon as possible when its ready (front whomever markets it first), provided the sound comes out perfect and performance gains are obtained.
We'd be happy to look into this. A major portion of our business is fabrication here. Mostly single and twin turbo kits for the HEMI world but there's no reason why we can't make this happen at some point. We'll need test vehicle to do this however as my Giulia will have a totally different system. I'm sure we can dig one up off the forums from someone that's close to us, it would be a promotional freebie type thing.

Here's a project we're working on now, it's a billet intake manifold with full air to water cooling built in for the Dodge HellCat / Jeep TrackHawk platform. This will go in place of the factory blower and we'll toss a couple snails up under it to make some real power. Our test HellCat is equipped with one of our fully built motors, the first ever PPG sequential gear equipped Tremac 6060 in a late model HEMI, a custom 9" rear end, fueling, the works. We're aiming for 1500whp (or more) and 200mph in the half mile events with it. Looking to debut the full kit at SEMA if possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts

What he said:smile2:

·
Registered
73 Posts
We'd be happy to look into this. A major portion of our business is fabrication here. Mostly single and twin turbo kits for the HEMI world but there's no reason why we can't make this happen at some point. We'll need test vehicle to do this however as my Giulia will have a totally different system. I'm sure we can dig one up off the forums from someone that's close to us, it would be a promotional freebie type thing.

Here's a project we're working on now, it's a billet intake manifold with full air to water cooling built in for the Dodge HellCat / Jeep TrackHawk platform. This will go in place of the factory blower and we'll toss a couple snails up under it to make some real power. Our test HellCat is equipped with one of our fully built motors, the first ever PPG sequential gear equipped Tremac 6060 in a late model HEMI, a custom 9" rear end, fueling, the works. We're aiming for 1500whp (or more) and 200mph in the half mile events with it. Looking to debut the full kit at SEMA if possible.
Respect man - you fab for Hemis but picked the Giulia for yourself!

Reactions: DemonSkip

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,790 Posts

Have you measured the Giulia's engine bay for a Hellcat yet?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Respect man - you fab for Hemis but picked the Giulia for yourself!
I've always liked doors. I had a pretty slick 300C SRT8 (750ish whp, nothing wild in my world), a twin turbo Jeep SRT8 (1300+whp on kill, low 9s in quarter, pretty gnarly and still streetable), a '15 S4(kinda boring, but zippy), and now this. In that order

Have you measured the Giulia's engine bay for a Hellcat yet?
Nahh, that thought never crossed my mind. The plan is forced induction upgrades with my car along with engine improvements to support it. Tuning as well of course. We have a lot of industry connects in the racing world so I'll be finding the limits of my car then upgrading the internals to support a higher load. Custom engine parts are nothing new for us here so we'll play around some.

haha!! This is what comes to mind. How the Giulia will look with the Demon motor.
Have one of those on the way soon!(Not to tear down and stuff into a Giulia lol) The Demon's motor is just a slightly beefed hellcat motor really, it's nothing too impressive. I'll find a way to break it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts