Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my QV in Misano blue Monday morning. So far I love it, although the infotainment system is lacking compared to the Chrysler one. I have it put away in the garage until next week when I get the front wrapped with Xpel and the windows tinted. From there I plan on getting the car and wheels ceramic coated and possible the exhaust valve mod.

A little about me. I'm a package engineer for FCA(Mopar) so I handle how the parts on the Mopar end get packaged. Don't complain to me about the crappy parts packaging on the Fiat and Alfa parts as their standards are less. I also have a Dodge Dart GT for my winter car and my other fun car is a 2017 Ford Focus RS.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome! I'm also a Metro Detroit prospective owner.. estimated delivery is in early July! I also got Misano Blue, such a good color.

Cheers!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I planned on getting Vulcano black but walked into the dealership and saw this in person. In reality its very close in color to my Laser Blue Dodge Dart, just slightly different. Hope you get a delivery earlier than expected

·
Registered
383 Posts
I planned on getting Vulcano black but walked into the dealership and saw this in person. In reality its very close in color to my Laser Blue Dodge Dart, just slightly different. Hope you get a delivery earlier than expected
Thank you! Yes, seeing it in person also sold me on the color. I see you're from Macomb County, as am I. Maybe i'll see you on the road sometime ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! Yes, seeing it in person also sold me on the color. I see you're from Macomb County, as am I. Maybe i'll see you on the road sometime ;)

hopefully in the next month, the weather will convince me to drive it more

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

Just picked up my QV in Misano blue Monday morning. So far I love it, although the infotainment system is lacking compared to the Chrysler one.
What infotainment version/option did you get with your Quad?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

What infotainment version/option did you get with your Quad?

is there an easy way to tell? I know I have the premium sound system. the window sticker just says 8.8" with 3d navigation

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts
Three blue beauties in your garage. Did you get your QV from Lakeside?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
is there an easy way to tell? I know I have the premium sound system. the window sticker just says 8.8" with 3d navigation
You have the Harmon Kardon system with 14 drivers. Same as the optional system I have in my Ti. As OEM radios go, it's nice. I almost expected something a bit...better, but this will do. The compromise would be to have something custom installed, and I don't even want to know the price tag. It's good enough for jazz, but is definitely lacking when cranking out Metallica (heavy metal) at full volume.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts
A little about me. I'm a package engineer for FCA(Mopar) so I handle how the parts on the Mopar end get packaged. Don't complain to me about the crappy parts packaging on the Fiat and Alfa parts as their standards are less. I also have a Dodge Dart GT for my winter car and my other fun car is a 2017 Ford Focus RS.
Are you at Centerline or CTC?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts