Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Congrats!

Please share more. GT-R has long been a dream car of mine, QV is replacing/eclipsing it. Tell me I'm right in doing this, HA!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a 2016 GTR, loved it and wanted the 2017 with the new interior changes. Was offered a great price so I sold it, will wait two years for pricing on the 2017 GTR to drop then make another purchase. Really like the QV but it is a two year deal till I pick up another GTR

Reactions: lowlight

·
Registered
35 Posts
Had a 2016 GTR, loved it and wanted the 2017 with the new interior changes. Was offered a great price so I sold it, will wait two years for pricing on the 2017 GTR to drop then make another purchase. Really like the QV but it is a two year deal till I pick up another GTR
Awesome! I just sold my 2015 Black Edition GT-R and got into a 2018 Quadrifoglio. Also had a 2012 Black Edition before that. I am absolutely in love with the Alfa—so much so that I don’t plan on going back to the R35 model. They are great cars but they are definitely getting long in the tooth. I test drove a Nismo before I got the QV and I was sorely unimpressed. Super peaky power delivery and super punishing ride. The Alfa is able to be dynamic and nimble without beating you up. The regular GT-R’s have gotten better about that but are still hard to live with on a day to day basis.

You’ll love the QV. Much more involving than the GT-R as far as the driving experience—better steering, better exhaust note, and better gearbox.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Put over 500 miles in four days. The more i drive it the better i like it. Love the smooth handling and comfort. This could be a long term relationship.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Comfort and ride of the Alfa is much better and very relaxing to drive daily. Then Dynamic or Race mode puts the thrill back into it. The handling is not as good as the GTR but it is AWD and could pull like crazy out of a corner. GTR was faster, a lot of this is due to the short gearing, its was always ready to go full on. The Alfa handling is very precise and quick, easy to put exactly where you want it, can be tossed into a corner and just a lot of fun drifting sideways with great control.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts