Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting back into my photography addiction with the extra time off and hope to keep it up once things start to go back to normal. In the mean-time, I figured I'd start a thread here where I can post high-red versions of some of the photos I take.

If you want to see more, you can find me on Instagram @tots_qv.

Technical Info: Canon 5DMkIII + Sigma 85mm f/1.4 (1/160s @ f/2.8)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My camera is an iPhone7. Attached some very-non-professional pics. With A/S tires (dark tecnicos) and Summer tires (bright tecnicos).
Looks great, I also run light wheels in winter and dark ones in summer.

There's a thread for all members' cars if you want more people to see this, I made this one for myself because I'm vain, lol.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks great, I also run light wheels in winter and dark ones in summer.

There's a thread for all members' cars if you want more people to see this, I made this one for myself because I'm vain, lol.
It doesn't matter, we're all going to look and appreciate anyway.

·
Registered
969 Posts
It doesn't matter, we're all going to look and appreciate anyway.
Hi @alfan. Did you see that other post about the Alfa Romeo eBook?. It has a link to download that book into your PC. I have not received any response from the WHEELS guys in Australia about that magazine we were interested but, this eBook is as nice as that magazine, I think.

·
Registered
110 Posts
@Giuliano, yes, I downloaded and saved the eBook. Looks really nice. I'm guessing the Wheels booklet was a special edition just for Alfa dealers in Australia. We'll probably never see it.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Great shots again. I feel inspired. Just need to grab a Quad soon ;) still looking for the right one. Awesome to see the various colours next to each other. It has actually helped me decide which ones grab me the most so, many thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts