Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have updated information about what 2017 Giulia radios will be getting Android Auto (if any)

Is there and official update from Alfa Romeo anywhere on the web?

·
Registered
14 Posts
So far FCA has not added Android Auto or Apple Carplay to any vehicle that did not ship with it. So far only Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger, and the all-new 2017 Jeep Compass have Carplay. They have been promises and hints in the past that it might trickle down, but so far only the 4th generation UConnect systems have received it.

I would say the system in the Giulia is capable, more a question of if it will be retrofitted to the launch model year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Does anyone have updated information about what 2017 Giulia radios will be getting Android Auto (if any)

Is there and official update from Alfa Romeo anywhere on the web?
im using android auto app from playstore on my samsung S8. pretty much over kill apple ( from a recently switched long term iPhone lover)>:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
I notice you're in C-bus as am I. Have you seen other Giulia's or QV's around town?
A guy either work for or parnter for toy barn has a tri coat red qv like mine. Mine first order which i backed out at crown alfa, thats one got sold to a local guy as well so at least 3 red QV in town and 10 more giulia as i know from both dealership salesman

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lovely. U saying next week? Columbus car and coffe has a schedule next week. Shall we go together? Check ur pm:wink2:
I won't be in town long enough, Mitch, but thanks for the invitation. I saw your PM, but I don't have enough posts to use that function.

Coming to DC? Welcome :)
Thanks, kanundrum! I've been in the District for two years, now, and love it. I've joined the D.C. Alfa Club, so maybe I'll meet you there?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I won't be in town long enough, Mitch, but thanks for the invitation. I saw your PM, but I don't have enough posts to use that function.

Thanks, kanundrum! I've been in the District for two years, now, and love it. I've joined the D.C. Alfa Club, so maybe I'll meet you there?
You will. I was at the most recent italian autoshow this past weekend. Putting together a track event for fall hopefully so that should be good along with all the other gatherings.

·
Registered
103 Posts

thats alright welcome back

·
Registered
31 Posts
You will. I was at the most recent italian autoshow this past weekend. Putting together a track event for fall hopefully so that should be good along with all the other gatherings.
I was at that show, too! Great time - 80+ beautiful Italian cars of all vintages and lots of interesting people to chat with.

·
Registered
16 Posts
A little update for ya'll.

My dealer said the first batch of MY2018 won't come equipped with android auto or apple carplay. I'm assuming he means the ones that have already been ordered. He said the configurator on his end hasn't shown these features yet and he's waiting to see them before he orders for me. Just to be safe.

·
Registered
242 Posts
It's supposed to be standard across the range, so not something you would need to select from configurator.

The Stelvio is supposed to be the same way and the MY18 configurator has no selection options I can see.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts