Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Picked up my 2018 Misano Blue Giulia TI Sport Q2 on Dec29th. The only packages I skipped out on were the HK Speakers and the Driver-Assist package. While I've only had one issue that seems to be a faulty sensor, I absolutely love this car so far. Once I get the car detailed and add the Xpel to it, I'll take some better pictures but for now, here is one from my iphone.

Is there enough people here in the Austin area that get together at all?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
That's a nice shot; really shows off the beauty of that color on the Giulia. Congrats! Which driver assist package did you skip? There were two. Did you get the Ti Performance Package? That's a really nice upgrade.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
"Are there enough people here in the Austin area that get together at all?"

....word to the wise....watch what you wish for.........:grin2:

Reactions: AustinJRod

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Austin Alfa Club Meet and Greet

Monthly meetings are held here...

Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
Austin, Texas, USA

Terminal 2, Carousel # 3

:wink2: >:)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I just couldn't resist.....Much love...!!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey guys! Picked up my 2018 Misano Blue Giulia TI Sport Q2 on Dec29th. The only packages I skipped out on were the HK Speakers and the Driver-Assist package. While I've only had one issue that seems to be a faulty sensor, I absolutely love this car so far. Once I get the car detailed and add the Xpel to it, I'll take some better pictures but for now, here is one from my iphone.

Is there enough people here in the Austin area that get together at all?

Hi, welcome

and yes, there are a couple places you can join on Facebook: Alfa Romeo Owners Club - Texas Hill Country (open page) and the Austin area Alfa Romeo Owners (closed group) just getting started now. Also check out the Austin Fiat Club (closed group) is very active and they welcome Alfa's to their meets.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a nice shot; really shows off the beauty of that color on the Giulia. Congrats! Which driver assist package did you skip? There were two. Did you get the Ti Performance Package? That's a really nice upgrade.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!
Thanks! I skipped the package that includes that Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Departure warning. The car still has the Forward Collision Warning and also has the Ti Sport Performance Package.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,100 Posts
So many Giulias on those bad roads? Must be a really desirable car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts