Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove an Alfa 1750 Berlina and a 2000 Berlina from early 1970 through the mid-1980’s. Those Afla’s were fun to drive, and I was very happy to see Alfa return. After a year of sitting on the sidelines, I ordered a 2018 Giulia Ti Lusso shortly after they became available to order. I live in the mid-West USA, so I ordered one with AWD. I found my decision pleasantly supported by the reviews, and particularly seeing the Giulia subsequently named Motor Trend’s car of the year. I’m looking forward to delivery, probably in February.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome back....from one OLD TIMER to ANOTHER !!!

Word of advice....watch out for some of the NEW ALFA OWNERS.....

·
Registered
41 Posts
ciao !!! ideal bridging , GTV-6 to QV. ( addition of 2 more doors )
I MISSED my GTV-6 , DE DION suspension & pure alfa romeo V6 2,5 !!!
and the last SZ with same set up,but V6 3.0 !!!
complimenti , auguri , enjoy in health
fabrizio nuvolari / [email protected]

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome back! Like you, I have been waiting for their return for many years. After having my Q4 Ti for a little over a month now, I can almost guarantee that you are going to love yours when you get it. I came out of German car ownership for the past 18 years, and I can honestly say that this car just feels better, and the Giulia makes me smile every time I drive it. Congratulations on your choice.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:

I'm sort of an old Alfa guy, but sort of not. My father is the old Alfa guy and I've got a fair amount of seat time in his GTV as well as bloodied knuckles from pit-side repairs on race day. Bought my first Alfa in 2014 (4C) and now have 17 Giulia Ti Q2 added to the mix as well. Owning an AR is more of a love affair than anything else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts