Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !
I am so glad to be here. I am from Poland and recently I have imported my Giulia 2019 TI from the USA.
The thing is that it came with Harman Kardon Amplifiler burned. I bought an used one, tried to install it. Didn't work. Then I change the VIN number from the used one into mine, but it still doesn't work. I have no idea what to do.

The used amplifier is from European version of Giulia.

I would be soo grateful if you help me guys !

Greetings from Poland

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi !
I am so glad to be here. I am from Poland and recently I have imported my Giulia 2019 TI from the USA.
The thing is that it came with Harman Kardon Amplifiler burned. I bought an used one, tried to install it. Didn't work. Then I change the VIN number from the used one into mine, but it still doesn't work. I have no idea what to do.

Greetings from Poland
Take this as an opportunity to upgrade the original amp to something better, such as this.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have tried to change an amplifiler into non original one but I have no idea how to do it :( Could you write the instructor how to do it step by step ?
How experienced you are with soldering etc?

Please read through my comments here: One Place stereo upgrade options

What you need to do is to create a wiring harness between original HK Amplifier connectors and new amplifier you have chosen. Install the amplifier (the empty space under the mat is fine). Connect cables. Run proxi alignment.

You will need:
AXABH-CH3 | Axxess Integrate
Chrysler Amp Bypass Harness 2013-2018
axxessinterfaces.com
AXABH-CH4 | Axxess Integrate
Chrysler Amp Bypass Harness 2015-Up
axxessinterfaces.com

Connector pin wirings are available here:

The correct connectors to use for the cabling design are:

When you have your cable sets ready, disconnect the original amplifer and before plugging in the new amp, set ETM to Base Audio/Amplifier mode:

Byte 112: ETM Line driver mode / amplifier mode toggle. Value 0x00 = Amplifier Mode. Value 0x20 = Line Driver Mode

Run proxi alignment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi !

Greetings from Poland
Hi,

please where you able to fix this. I have the same problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts