Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi gents, need help got windows tinted and clear bra on car the other day (car looks great).i had give gave them warning about amp so the took precautions. when tinting i pick car up no problem stereo worked everything is fine two days later was driving and the radio was on but a was listening to the motor (lol). then the sound starting coming out one speaker then dead. get the dreaded "radio system not available" call dealer. and brought it in. the amp is fine th tech replace a fuse but it popped again. a I was told that service must open a "star report" on car and waiting for alfa techs from the mother land to check out problem . any ideas? any autophiles out there that can shed any light on subject. :crying:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Awe crap, they could be a short somewhere else. Did you get a look at the amp? It might need a wrap anyway.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how would i know? i should hope all updates were done . according to dealer the car has all updates.
but the car was fine till the tint was done it started two days after. and amp was checked and was fine.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Send your VIN to Alfa Cares here on the forum and they will tell you all the updates you can get.

Steve

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got car back was a defective amp not from tint anyway my dealer really stepped up and had amp fedex over night. car is back and running and sounding great . I repeat no water damage on amp just my luck with the amp.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Always good to hear about the times when a dealer provides good service. Great news that your Giulia is fixed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts