Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after 1 week of owning my new Giulia, I had already got into an accident :crying:
A guy pulled out in front of me, even though I had the right of way. I hit the brakes and tried steering away without hitting anything else around me but couldn't avoid the corner of this bumper. Didn't seem to affect the frame so I am crossing my fingers. Things just don't feel the same as a "new car" anymore. It still drives fine but the headlight is now angled downwards.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
That sucks.....sorry man....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas...I was actually on the way to my window tint appointment when this happened. After the accident I went for the tints and just didn't feel eagered to get them anymore lol atleast from the inside I can't notice anything at all!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,462 Posts
How's your headlamp aim? It's often an indication of below-the-skin damage.

Was the other driver on his phone or texting?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
When you get it back all fixed up it will feel new again.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
unlucky I too know that feeling and mine was a minor scuff in comparison. Get that baby to the best shop in town and you won't notice any difference i'm sure :)

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
oh no!!!!! and I just saw her this weekend! They are def going to replace that front left fender and possibly the bumper. Looks like the hood got bend a little also. Maybe you can salvage the headlight if its not cracked and the clips on the back are not broken. **** man!

I think you have the Alfa Rosso which is a bonus when it comes to paint matching. The Giulia's metallic paints would be very difficult to paint match especially with all those flakes.

·
Registered
321 Posts
sorry for your accident. but look at the bright side you may be able to upgrade to a CF QV hood and front bumper if you can find the parts.IF life give you lemons make lemonade (your case a QV LOOK :smile:)

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
It hurts just looking at that. Over the weekend, my wife drove mine up into a narrow driveway with curbs on both sides and demolished the rim on the driver's side.
We're still married.
For now.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
It hurts just looking at that. Over the weekend, my wife drove mine up into a narrow driveway with curbs on both sides and demolished the rim on the driver's side.
We're still married.
For now.
I know a good divorce attorney. No alimony payments guaranteed! LOL but seriously... oh my goodness! :(

1 - 20 of 45 Posts