Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

I am not sure if it is just something referred to by UK dealers, but anyway the dealer here had a Veloce demo which had the Verde wheels and carbon spoiler from the Quadrifoglio, plus the four leaf clover badge. Looked great, so I ordered it for the dealer to fit to the showroom car.

I've attached a photo of a white Veloce which had the same treatment.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

I am not familiar with the QV pack. What is that?
Hi

I am not sure if it is just something referred to by UK dealers, but anyway the dealer here had a Veloce demo which had the Verde wheels and carbon spoiler from the Quadrifoglio, plus the four leaf clover badge. Looked great, so I ordered it for the dealer to fit to the showroom car.

I've attached a photo of a white Veloce which had the same treatment.
The Veloce is a Euro spec 2.0 very similar to our Ti. Just as we don't have a Veloce, they don't have a Ti. I don't know what options other countries get, so I don't know if the 'QV pack' is a factory option or something the dealer did. There's plenty of Ti owners that have added a few goodies to make their Ti look like a QV.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi all

Picked the car up today, and couldn't be happier. What a car! 3 pics here plus one from the showroom.

WOW! Looks awesome, especially with the yellow calipers! :smile2:

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,946 Posts
Thanks, chaps. Does your TI have the 280BHP 2.0 litre turbo?
Yes, unless it has been tuned to make 359BHP.

The equipment on your car looks like the equipment on a USA spec Ti sport, except for the badges.

What size wheels do you have? The usual wheels found on a Ti sport are either 19x8 with 225 40R19 on all 4 corners (usually on a Q4 with Pirelli Centurato tires) or 19x8 on the front and 19x9 (255 35r19) on the rear with "summer performance" tires.

The QV has 19x8.5 (245 35r19) on the front and 19x10 (285 30r19) on the rear with Pirelli Corsa tires.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What gorgeous car.
It certainly is. The very first drive I had was to put some fuel in, and the first person I passed on the way in to the fuel station was asking about it and admiring it! Going to have to get used to this!

The tyres are Pirelli PZero and 245/35/19 on the front and 285/30/19 on the back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts