Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Sal:

Thank you for contacting WeatherTech.

The front floor liners for your vehicle have an ETA of about 8-10 weeks, while the rear liners have an ETA of about 4-6 weeks. We do not have an ETA for the All-Weather Mats. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We would recommend filling out our product request from, linked below, to be notified via email when they become available on the website.

http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-updates/

If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-441-6287.

Thank you,

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I received the same email from Weather Tech....the floor liners are the ones I'm interested in....The hard liners that cover the sides of the footwells as well.....

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,474 Posts
I was crushed - CRUSHED - when I found the floor liners from my Ford Focus and Chrysler 300 did not fit my Giulia. I suppose I'll have to find homes for them while I'm getting new ones. Next up, a winter tire package.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Another source for rubber floor mats:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Trunk Liner

So I ordered and received from Mopar the factory authorized trunk liner...Let me tell you, I was thoroughly disappointed...I mean it fits but it is made of some polyGODknowswhat propylene product that is like soft styrofoam....I'm assuming it will not allow for liquids to penetrate through should they spill, but I really was expecting a semi-rigid rubber (akin to WeatherTech) and for close to $100 it is a rip off.....Very disappointed by this product....

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Lightweight ?

As I read my post I'm thinking....is it supposed to be lightweight ? If that's the case, I'm suddenly impressed.....D

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
So I ordered and received from Mopar the factory authorized trunk liner...Let me tell you, I was thoroughly disappointed...I mean it fits but it is made of some polyGODknowswhat propylene product that is like soft styrofoam....I'm assuming it will not allow for liquids to penetrate through should they spill, but I really was expecting a semi-rigid rubber (akin to WeatherTech) and for close to $100 it is a rip off.....Very disappointed by this product....
I received mine a couple of days ago and am disappointed....cheap cut-out tabs for the cargo clips are present only on the right/left for the top clips...nothing for the clips by the trunk lid....so it has Giulia embossed on the cheap foam...
I have weather-techs in my other cars and they are expensive but first rate quality....I feel this was money thrown away...
will order the weather techs as soon as they are available...

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I received mine a couple of days ago and am disappointed....cheap cut-out tabs for the cargo clips are present only on the right/left for the top clips...nothing for the clips by the trunk lid....so it has Giulia embossed on the cheap foam...
I have weather-techs in my other cars and they are expensive but first rate quality....I feel this was money thrown away...
will order the weather techs as soon as they are available...
Bummer I was looking forward to save a few $ but I guess you get what you pay for... Ill hold out for the weathertechs and order all at once.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Alfa offers rubber logo mats from Mopar online parts. The part number is 608360967AA for the AWD giulia. There is another mat thread where this is explained. I purchased a set yesterday.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Alfa offers rubber logo mats from Mopar online parts. The part number is 608360967AA for the AWD giulia. There is another mat thread where this is explained. I purchased a set yesterday.
So did I early in the week, FedEx says mine will be in on Wednesday the 9th. I'll see how they look and fit.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I would of liked the Alfa logo but I wanted to get something quick. These don't look too bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts