Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every single one of my check engine lights are on.... it keeps rotating through every fault on the gauge cluster. Drove fine, went into the store came out and started it, now this.

Service power steering
Service dampers
Service ESC
Sound system unavailable
Auto high beam unavailable
Service hill hold control
Service ATV system
AST service required

No tech on duty to answer my questions.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I had Service ATV System once. I power cycled and it went away, never to reappear. I put it down to a spurious sensor glitch.

Do the warnings remain after a full power cycle?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Every single one of my check engine lights are on.... it keeps rotating through every fault on the gauge cluster. Drove fine, went into the store came out and started it, now this.

Service power steering
Service dampers
Service ESC
Sound system unavailable
Auto high beam unavailable
Service hill hold control
Service ATV system
AST service required

No tech on duty to answer my questions.
Sounds like something in my RR. Turn the car off, wait, and turn it back on? I can pretty much guarantee you you have none of those problems...just wonky electronics...clear all the fault codes if they stick around (OBD II reader)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
This, and the OBDII reader is the proper way to clear codes. If you don't have one and it persists, Disconnect the negative terminal on the battery and reconnect. You will have to reset all you radio stuff.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Possible issues:

Best Case:

-Software Fault
-Mis-calibrated throttle-body/Glitch
-Battery Faulty (low Voltage)
-ECU Failure/Fault

Worst Case:

-Bad Wiring Harness

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was low voltage that caused all of it. I put it on a trickle charger for a couple of hours and it cleared all but the throttle position sensor code. I cleared that with an OBD 2 and all is well! Now I just need to figure out why it was low voltage...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts