Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled this upon a Facebook feed and was kind of excited. It's an Alfa Romeo watch. Now for 40 bux I'm sure the quality is flea market special grade but thought it would be cool. I'm sure its just a glass face watch with a high quality resolution picture at the bottom of it, not actual moulded metal/plastic parts making the rim and background.

Thoughts?
Has anyone ever ordered from here?
https://automobile-gear.com/products/alfa

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
I stumbled this upon a Facebook feed and was kind of excited. It's an Alfa Romeo watch. Now for 40 bux I'm sure the quality is flea market special grade but thought it would be cool. I'm sure its just a glass face watch with a high quality resolution picture at the bottom of it, not actual moulded metal/plastic parts making the rim and background.

Thoughts?

Thought's...If you buy that we will make you bring back your Alfa:wink2:
buy something like this

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
If I wore a watch.... Maybe.... But only because they used the right caliper color....yellow.

I do have the key chain.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,758 Posts
Nice for the price (as long as it's right more than twice a day), though I still prefer my Chopard.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I love you guys, and I'm headlong into being an Alfisti, but that watch is heinous. Why couldn't they have just made a nice watch with textures and dials and fonts from the car?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Am I weird in that I like the infotainment? It's better than my 2016 BMW, and much better than my 2015 GTI. I only have limited experience with Audi, which I hear is good.

I love you guys, and I'm headlong into being an Alfisti, but that watch is heinous. Why couldn't they have just made a nice watch with textures and dials and fonts from the car?
the watch was inspired in part by the horrendous infotainment system in Alfa's.

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,758 Posts
Heinous or hideous? :nerd:

I'm unsure if it will look good in real life, you can see it's a print if you look at this photo zoomed in:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0.../[email protected]?v=1523888505
Um, nice box? Watch hands behind the wheel spokes would have been more encouraging. :wink2:

My wife's 17 Escape Titanmium (Titanium?) sync 3 best infotainment out there. Blows away my C300.
Mercedes called. They want their C300 back. :laugh:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Quote:
migliori
Am I weird in that I like the infotainment? It's better than my 2016 BMW, and much better than my 2015 GTI. I only have limited experience with Audi, which I hear is good.

I really like it too, it is the most elegant I've ever seen.
I have no issues with mine. I came from an '03 330i with a Garmin on the pax seat and a '15 Mustang GT with the pre-Synch 3 system, which was no great shakes, so the Giulia's is a step up for me. It's as tech-y as I need. It's fast, it works, and its the best-looking/most elegant system; what's the issue?

Re the watch (the Automobile-Gear watch), I love it! So tacky. I've seen much nicer -- tasteful -- Alfa watches and had no interest, but I find this one irresistible. The air valve sealed the deal.

·
Registered
483 Posts
MY17 or MY18? I use a garbage phone ($100 Huawei) and have had no issues. Seems rock solid. I'm MY18.

perhaps. Although, if mine worked, I might like it :) The bluetooth is having horrible connection issues.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.