Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Nice! And I don't get "Stromboli Gray." Stromboli should be light brown and dark red like Salami and Focaccia. If you are eating a gray stromboli, you are going to be sick! :laugh: I've called it puke gray since I saw it on a 458.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,482 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine in the Yorkshire Dales, a good old fashioned petrol station shot, one with the sun shining full and a sunset, bit of everything with this red

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Here's a link to photos of my QV:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir.asp...jroFI&Bpub=SDX.SkyDrive&Bsrc=Share&ref=button

I actually think it looks better than the Tri-Coat Competizone red.
I agree, my Rosso Alfa Red (I call it Mama-Mea Red) is simply stunning. I have no clover leaf on my Giulia. :D
The Tri-Coat Competizone is gorgeous but slightly too mettalic for me.
The Rosso red turns slightly deeper at night or under clouds. My three coats of Meguiar's Ultimate Wax give an awesome shine.
Wife and I suddenly notice all the new red cars. She says they are all copying our red Giulia! :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Glad to see this thread

It is awesome seeing all these Rosso Alfa Giulias! I am getting ready to order a Ti Q4 in Rosso Alfa, I decided on yellow calipers and am still unsure what color leather to go with but I am thinking tan as it seems more traditional. This is what I came up with on the build section. Not many extras as I am trying to conserve weight and keep it around 45k. My first Alfa was bright red so the choice was obvious.

·
Registered
647 Posts
It is awesome seeing all these Rosso Alfa Giulias! I am getting ready to order a Ti Q4 in Rosso Alfa, I decided on yellow calipers and am still unsure what color leather to go with but I am thinking tan as it seems more traditional. This is what I came up with on the build section. Not many extras as I am trying to conserve weight and keep it around 45k. My first Alfa was bright red so the choice was obvious.

I have the base Q4 Giulia with sports appearance package inside and outside with all black leather inside including the steering wheel.
The all black leather interior looks and feels so awesome. Only a suggested option to consider to the great looking tan.
I only have the 3 packages as in my signature. I can live fine without the other options and sunroof. The default 8 speaker system IMO is excellent.
My base MSRP was 44.7k and out the door for 38.2k with dealer and Alfa rebates, before taxes, etc. At 2k miles I am 100% happy!

Get ready for a million looks with that Red Giulia! :D

Reactions: 67Alfa_GTJr

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I had my Rosso Competizione ceramic coated with a clear bra put on. Wow, it pops.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine in the Yorkshire Dales, a good old fashioned petrol station shot, one with the sun shining full and a sunset, bit of everything with this red
Did you add the four leaf clover?
I did indeed, they?re from the Giulietta Cloverleaf, they?re a tad larger than the Giulia Enamel ones but they really do set it apart

Mine is also with the tan interior, best combo with red for sure

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Rosso and tan is superb, especially over yellow brake calipers. Really rocks the Ferrari look. But Rosso Comp has that darker hue, especially in low light that hearkens back to the Alfa glory days. Then it also pops in the sun. That to me was the perfect combo. If Alfa ever decides to add tan to the Quad interior list, they will never make enough. OR, they can make them extra rare and watch the collector price skyrocket! Alcantara and all ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just order a set of Tan Veloce(Ti Sport pack) seats and bolt them in, they?re the same units just a different grade of leather and the Veloce ones have a slightly taller leg bolster. Monza red is the hark back to the original colour, very deep red and not a vibrant shade like CR

·
Registered
55 Posts
I agree, my Rosso Alfa Red (I call it Mama-Mea Red) is simply stunning. I have no clover leaf on my Giulia. :D
The Tri-Coat Competizone is gorgeous but slightly too mettalic for me.
The Rosso red turns slightly deeper at night or under clouds. My three coats of Meguiar's Ultimate Wax give an awesome shine.
Wife and I suddenly notice all the new red cars. She says they are all copying our red Giulia! :laugh:

I really like the position of the front plate. I was wondering how it would look like once I need to install mine. Did you use zip-ties to mount the plate?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts