Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, you can call me David.

Relatively seasoned Alfa driver, new to the forums. I've had my car for over a year now, and I love it very much. Finally came to the decision that I'm keeping her for the long haul. (I put too many miles on her cause of my commute). I ended up here cause I started searching for information on modifications or just updates. I call it jitters the first time I drove the care and I was love struck, but I didn't pay attention to the options and I really wish I had the luxury seats. I've gotten tired of bracing myself while going into corners (I'm not going to not enjoy the corners). So I'd love to have those seats. So that's one of the reasons I'm here for information and general interest in the love of the car.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
You mean "Sport Seats", right? The sports seats are fantastic. They fit me like a glove, plus you can adjust the seat bolster. If it's a lease trade it in at the end, take your lumps and get one optioned the way you want it. Life is too short. Good luck.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I call it jitters the first time I drove the care and I was love struck, but I didn't pay attention to the options and I really wish I had the luxury seats.
I really wish I had the luxury seats also because they offer me better thigh support thanks to the front seat cushion tilt. Even with the manual extended thigh support cushion on the Ti sport seats they don't offer me enough thigh support because the seat cushion angle is all wrong so my thighs never even touch that part of the seat. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for black Lusso seats but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack because of the low sales volume and low take rate for the Lusso package.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.