Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
653 Posts
Or how about a cool set of Alfa Romeo cuff links? I'm wearing mine today.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Or how about a cool set of Alfa Romeo cuff links? I'm wearing mine today.
Oh that looks sweet! Huge baseball fan I take it?

Being that this is my first Alfa Romeo, I see why people get crazy over the brand. I am looking for auxiliary pieces... like hats, or coffee mugs... I like your cuff links. Where did you get them?

·
Registered
365 Posts
I am looking for auxiliary pieces... like hats, or coffee mugs... I like your cuff links. Where did you get them?
Yah, where to get a decent quality Alfa Romeo hat?

I bought one from Centerline about a month ago. The material has the feel of Tyvek and it looks like the hat is toddler sized.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
653 Posts
Lots of stuff

Oh that looks sweet! Huge baseball fan I take it?
Being that this is my first Alfa Romeo, I see why people get crazy over the brand. I am looking for auxiliary pieces... like hats, or coffee mugs... I like your cuff links. Where did you get them?

I got these on line, very cheap, on the AliExpress site - also known as the Amazon.com of China. I also got a really cool, high quality black t-shirt with Alfa logo and signatures on the sides, and a great Alfa key chain.
Here's a link. I have bought many things through AliExpress over the past year. Shipping can sometimes be slow, but they have great customer service believe it or not.
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20170808072743&SearchText=alfa+romeo

p.s. Yes, I grew up in the shadow of Old Comiskey Park which is the model you see in the background of my picture.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,181 Posts
But won't people start thinking that the car comes with red lug bolts?

They look awesome, btw.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They also said the same to my pic but I have yet to see it, their social media team needs revamping imho lol
Oh and here I thought I would be seeing it all over the world. LOL j/k. Nice motion capture!

p.s. Yes, I grew up in the shadow of Old Comiskey Park which is the model you see in the background of my picture.
Nice. My greatest baseball moment of my life was attending the 2003 World Series between NY Yankees vs the Florida Marlins (what they were called at the time) I attended the first game which was at the old Yankee stadium and hung out with Joe Torre's son after the game. He knew the person who had invited me. He was wearing one of the previous NY championship rings and its HUGE! The Marlins won that game! I am from Miami so it was amazing.

I was lucky to not only go to a World Series game but to attend a game in the historic stadium before it was torn down.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yes cool shots! Looks like Coral Gables...?

You should ask them to send you an Alfa polo shirt or something. I 'm sure they would.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Gorgeous pics! Along with Eurocompulsion's Vesuvio Gray Quadrifoglio, the nicest on the forum. Same color combo as mine. I am so glad I stumbled across the Vulcano Black; I wouldn't have gone looking for black over red, had to see it in person to want it.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gorgeous pics! Along with Eurocompulsion's Vesuvio Gray Quadrifoglio, the nicest on the forum. Same color combo as mine. I am so glad I stumbled across the Vulcano Black; I wouldn't have gone looking for black over red, had to see it in person to want it.
Thank you Rutlefan! Black on Red is really special and the Vulcano paint is just gorgeous with its red, green, purple and silver flakes. It pops in the sun. The elegance of a black car at night as you drive up to valet at your favorite restaurant, adding the sheer beauty of the Giulia... its a home run :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts