Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alfa Romeo got a record low score on the UK National Franchised Dealer Association's Dealer Attitude Survey.
http://www.nfda-uk.co.uk/reporting/dealer-attitude-survey/
Besides scoring very low on profit and return-on-investment, they also scored the lowest of all brands on "Day-to-day working relationship with manufacturer".
I haven't been able to find the corresponding US NADA survey results, but if they're anything like these from the UK organization, I can see why the dealers aren't able to support their customers.
Alfa needs to wake up and give better support to their dealers and to their customers.

Reactions: rjmcinnis

·
Registered
869 Posts
Abarth had the worst decline across all categories and AF was universally at the bottom. Maybe we can now see why there were changes in upper management.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I am not surprised

How is Land Rover so high up, usually they are ranked right at the bottom in about everything right along with the FCA brands

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I am not surprised

How is Land Rover so high up, usually they are ranked right at the bottom in about everything right along with the FCA brands
Well Land Rover is Home field advantage...

That said FCA is Italian-American so hopefully doing well in the big US market means more...hopefully...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts