Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just completed the new owner survey from alfaromeofeedback.com.

If you plan to complete yours and haven't, be prepared to spend an hour or so on it. It took me over 90 minutes. I thought I'd be done in 10 minutes.

Maybe I should have used my laptop instead of my phone, it would have easier.

I hope they're listening to these surveys and forums like this. I love this car and I'm emotionally attached to it, but there are things Alfa can do to make units already sold better, not to mention future model year units even better.

·
Registered
482 Posts
"Thank you for your interest in sharing feedback about your Automotive Service Experience, unfortunately we are no longer accepting submissions."

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I follow a simple rule on such surveys, lie. Until the auto manufactures quit penalizing dealers for anything other than a perfect score, it's pointless. If they accepted feedback and wanted to use it to improve the process or product, they wouldn't take cars froma dealers allotment for a 4 instead of a 5 or a 8 instead of a 9 or 10.

Years ago, I was honest on one of these surveys, and the dealership knew within 3 days. My chances of getting a decent loaner suffered and the chances of a goodwill repair disappeared. I went and talked to the Service Manager and Dealership Manager and got it straightened out, but learned something. The manufacturers don't want honest responses, they want 5's and 10's, period.

Now, what I tell the dealership now is simple, I'll lie to Ford/GM/BMW/MB/Fiat/Honda/Toyota/Mazda and say 5 or 10...but I will come to you and be completely honest! If there is an issue, I smilingly lie to the survey and go be honest with the Sales Manager/Service Manager/Service Writer as appropriate. His has worked quite well for me, as it puts you on the side of the dealership, rather than them seeing you as opposed to them by being honest.

As I said, until the auto manufacturers take a true business approach to wanting honest feedback, it's best to lie to them...unless you never plan to use that dealer again, and you better be sure.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Just completed the new owner survey from alfaromeofeedback.com.

If you plan to complete yours and haven't, be prepared to spend an hour or so on it. It took me over 90 minutes. I thought I'd be done in 10 minutes.
I ultimately just gave up. I had spent at least 40 minutes, often answering redundant questions, and the survey was showing that I was only 55% finished. Ridiculous.
I hope my partial response will be submitted.

·
Registered
256 Posts
AlfaCrisis, I couldn't agree more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts