Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
What the press release doesn't say is that the NRING limited editions are MY19 cars with the Euro6D version of the V6.

·
Registered
167 Posts
What the press release doesn't say is that the NRING limited editions are MY19 cars with the Euro6D version of the V6.
Pray do tell more MacGeek? In practical terms what do these changes entail?

·
Registered
765 Posts
I’m okay with this. Does anyone else well, not like the olor, or is it just me?
. I’m not usually a fan of matte finishes but thought the colour looked pretty good in person.

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
Where can I find more information about the engine updates in this version of the engine?
I think its a European emissions thing. They’re just standardizing the engine so there aren’t 2 different versions moving forward.

I think the biggest benefit is the addition or port fuel injection. More complexity, but you won’t have to worry about carbon build up on the intake cylinders.

Does anyone know if other additions?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The second set of port injectors has been added to reduce particulate emissions to comply with Euro6D-Temp emission standards.

To be clear, it's just the Euro Nrings which have the Euro6D version of the engine. North American ones still have the original one.

The dual injection engine will come to North America with the 2020 model year.

·
Registered
773 Posts
The second set of port injectors has been added to reduce particulate emissions to comply with Euro6D-Temp emission standards.

To be clear, it's just the Euro Nrings which have the Euro6D version of the engine. North American ones still have the original one.

The dual injection engine will come to North America with the 2020 model year.
Thank you, Yaibal and MacGeek.

So the USA nring I purchased just has direct injection - anything I need to be careful about with driving habits/engine cleaning to prevent carbon buildup?

Does the new engine sound and perform the same other than better emissions/less carbon buildup?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts