Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week we attended "Fiat on the Dragon" in Townsend Tennessee, which has served as a nice gathering of Fiats and Alfa Romeo's for quite sometime. Its a good drivers event featuring the "Tail of the Dragon" , the "Devils Triangle" and some great scenic roads. There were (4) Giulia's in attendance. We brought our QV and Sport Packaged 2.0L Giulia. All of the cars performed flawlessly. I put around 2k+ miles on the car over the past week. Lots of driving both on back roads, up into the Smokey mountains and prior to that on a local private Air-Strip. It was an absolute blast and cannot wait for next year. Over 125 great cars, and a relaxed and friendly environment, cannot beat it.

Tally-Ho Drivers Meeting:

Overlook FootHills Parkway:

Exiting Foothills Parkway:

Smokey Mountains:

Smokey Mountains/ Full Tilt:

Just wanted to share a few pictures....more to come.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Last week we attended "Fiat on the Dragon" in Townsend Tennessee, which has served as a nice gathering of Fiats and Alfa Romeo's for quite sometime. Its a good drivers event featuring the "Tail of the Dragon" , the "Devils Triangle" and some great scenic roads. There were (4) Giulia's in attendance. We brought our QV and Sport Packaged 2.0L Giulia. All of the cars performed flawlessly. I put around 2k+ miles on the car over the past week. Lots of driving both on back roads, up into the Smokey mountains and prior to that on a local private Air-Strip. It was an absolute blast and cannot wait for next year. Over 125 great cars, and a relaxed and friendly environment, cannot beat it.

Tally-Ho Drivers Meeting:

Overlook FootHills Parkway:

Exiting Foothills Parkway:

Smokey Mountains:

Smokey Mountains/ Full Tilt:

Just wanted to share a few pictures....more to come.
Nice pics! Looks like a fun event. Wish I could open them up larger. I believe if you upload them as attachments then we can.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice pics! Looks like a fun event. Wish I could open them up larger. I believe if you upload them as attachments then we can.
Thanks it was a blast!

If you right click and open in new tab it will be in its full size.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Why no Alfa Romeos @ The Dragon? We need to start something :)
Thanks for saying this.. I was thinking Alfa's would eventually run their own event, but the Enthusiasts would be the key factor. The Fiat on the Dragon Organizer and his people do a Grand Job as I have witnessed over the years. We would be lucky to have him or someone with that Brand and Area familiarity to step up to the plate to run 'AROTD'! and also, the other key factor is vendor sponsoring!
Which leads me to thank Eurocompulsion as being the Headlining Sponsor as well as the rest of the vendors who participated.

Thanks for the pictures Chris they look great!
I just purchased some from killboy and will share when I get the download.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks for saying this.. I was thinking Alfa's would eventually run their own event, but the Enthusiasts would be the key factor. The Fiat on the Dragon Organizer and his people do a Grand Job as I have witnessed over the years. We would be lucky to have him or someone with that Brand and Area familiarity to step up to the plate to run 'AROTD'! and also, the other key factor is vendor sponsoring!
Which leads me to thank Eurocompulsion as being the Headlining Sponsor as well as the rest of the vendors who participated.

Thanks for the pictures Chris they look great!
I just purchased some from killboy and will share when I get the download.
THE ALFA ROMEO OWNERS CLUB OF ATLANTA has something planned in November date TBD. http://www.arocatlanta.org/

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Already in the works :)

More info as it develops!
If any help is needed always willing to lend a hand. Me and a team of folks put together a east coast event for all the FRS/BRZ/86 Owners every year. Ends up being a blast.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yup very nice...now if only NY would ditch these ugly plates!!!...
Agreed, I like the Pennsylvania DARE plates the best.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I really need more time in the day, still sorting through these in my free time (Very little of it, I apologize)

Reactions: kanundrum
1 - 20 of 25 Posts