Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
110 Posts
How did the install go? Is there anything we can help you with?
I actually installed yesterday and had to call. The clips are a little confusing as they are so small you can't see the bends in the video or instruction sheet. After talking on the phone, I placed them two different ways and tested the windows. One wouldn't go up and the other did, so I knew which way it went. Make sure the clips go with the multi bend side only touching the the w/strip and the smooth side then touches the inside of the deflector and the window then goes up in that channel. On the front doors, they are stiff and you'll swear at first they don't fit or were cut too long. Start near the mirror and slowly work your way halfway up the door and then make the bend to get the back end into the channel. I'd suggest placing the clips during the test fit and then slide them halfway up when you put the deflectors in for good. Will post pics when I wash the car. Onl thing I wish was that they were a little darker as in the pictures, as they are more of a smoky shade. They do match my tint well though.

·
Registered
399 Posts
They look nice I have had these type of covers on other cars and loved it. What material is it made of and with the tight fit on front windows will it effect tinted window film?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I can't speak for the exact material, but I didn't see any damage to my tint at all and I must have opened and closed them about 20 times each to make sure there would be no issues. I would suggest once, they are one, you leave them up in the hot sun for a good amount of time to really hold that seal

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually installed yesterday and had to call. The clips are a little confusing as they are so small you can't see the bends in the video or instruction sheet. After talking on the phone, I placed them two different ways and tested the windows. One wouldn't go up and the other did, so I knew which way it went. Make sure the clips go with the multi bend side only touching the the w/strip and the smooth side then touches the inside of the deflector and the window then goes up in that channel. On the front doors, they are stiff and you'll swear at first they don't fit or were cut too long. Start near the mirror and slowly work your way halfway up the door and then make the bend to get the back end into the channel. I'd suggest placing the clips during the test fit and then slide them halfway up when you put the deflectors in for good. Will post pics when I wash the car. Onl thing I wish was that they were a little darker as in the pictures, as they are more of a smoky shade. They do match my tint well though.

Glad to hear it went well and yes, those clips can be a little tricky at first.
If there is anything else we can help you with feel free to reach out.

They look nice I have had these type of covers on other cars and loved it. What material is it made of and with the tight fit on front windows will it effect tinted window film?

The deflectors are made of a PMMA plexi with a ISO 9001 certification.

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These wind deflectors are designed to nicely compliment the design of the Alfa Romeo Giulia and allow you to crack your windows for venting during rain and wind with minimal chance for the outside elements to entering the interior of the vehicle. We have this same set installed on our own Giulia.

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...rear-4-piece-set-full-size-deflectors-pid8239

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts