Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
autoexpress.co.uk has come out with an article along with a whole slew of picture for the Alfa Romeo Giulia.

The Giulia is the first of 8 models by Alfa Romeo and another 7 models are set to come out by 2018. I think only the QV was on display at the frankfurt show so we'll have to wait until the Geneva Motor Show in March next year for a glimpse of the non-QV version of the Giulia.

It comes with a clean interior that's not bogged down by a multitude of buttons and the red calipers look very nice when paired with the white Giulia and maybe even the blue one.

Not a big fan of the carbon fiber center console cover but there may be options to change that when ordering one. Do you like what you see?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's an update. Looks like the Alfa Romeo Giulia is being displayed alongside these two older models.

Red Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2

1964 Giulia T.I Super with the iconic Quadrifoglio Verde badge and only 501 units were produced.

·
Registered
277 Posts
autoexpress.co.uk has come out with an article along with a whole slew of picture for the Alfa Romeo Giulia.

The Giulia is the first of 8 models by Alfa Romeo and another 7 models are set to come out by 2018. I think only the QV was on display at the frankfurt show so we'll have to wait until the Geneva Motor Show in March next year for a glimpse of the non-QV version of the Giulia.

It comes with a clean interior that's not bogged down by a multitude of buttons and the red calipers look very nice when paired with the white Giulia and maybe even the blue one.

Not a big fan of the carbon fiber center console cover but there may be options to change that when ordering one. Do you like what you see?
Thats part of the carbon pack available at launch. Adds near 20K euros to the price, but you get CC discs, and full interior plus other things i believe...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Too bad there's no connection in design throughout all the Alfa models aside from the triangle part of the grille, but at least each design was just about perfect for its time.
They are kinda reinventing the brand right now though. That is to be expected. I think the grille really is enough to connect the history of the brand.

What else would you like to see taken from the past and incorporated into modern ALfas?

·
Registered
420 Posts
They are kinda reinventing the brand right now though. That is to be expected. I think the grille really is enough to connect the history of the brand.

What else would you like to see taken from the past and incorporated into modern ALfas?
Yeah that's one thing to consider which makes it tough. The only way we might see some old design show up in some way is with a new GT car from alpha that takes on a different design than what we've been seeing from them so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts