Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,671 Posts
How much does it weigh relative to the OEM cover?
How does this change alter the sound in the cabin?
Is a 2.0T engine cover in the works?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Rediculous price.

Reactions: eatmydust

·
Registered
149 Posts
I guess the price is alright for such a large bit of carbon.

I would prefere the fake intake pipes in proper aluminium though and not that silvery carbonfibre

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
But if you own a "Rosso Comp" Quad...the Red piped Cover is pretty cool....big upgrade over the factory plastic crap though....as for cost....I might save up for this but I would prefer the rear diffuser in carbon....God knows what that would cost....D

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But if you own a "Rosso Comp" Quad...the Red piped Cover is pretty cool....big upgrade over the factory plastic crap though....as for cost....I might save up for this but I would prefer the rear diffuser in carbon....God knows what that would cost....D
We've got those to!

Rear Lip
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...r-lip-carbon-fiber-quadrifoglio-model-pid7919

Rear Diffuser
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...fuser-carbon-fiber-quadrifoglio-model-pid7848

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ill buy direct from Koshi/Pogea in the future in case I have any issues.

Thats gonna be expensive. They charge 2400dollars and you will have to pay import duty plus vat. The pogea one is in a different league anyway (pricewise)

For me it would be cheaper to order from madness than from koshi and I am based in Germany

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
The one in the video looks different than the Madness post....the Madness diffuser has no horizontal piece in the middle below the fins....Don't care for the diffuser in the video....I do like the diffuser that Madness posted.....D

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like that diffuser...

Hows the install?

i have a shifter carbon fiber piece that i can't for the life of me get to go on.
PM sent

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Now in production! Contact us for pre-order information!

When comparing prices with other International Vendors please keep in mind that our price includes ALL Shipping Costs, Insurance, Customs Fees and Import Fees/ Taxes/ International Tariffs. We do our best to competitively price our products and offer the Lowest Price Guarantee on the items we offer. When comparing prices please remember that when you purchase products from other vendors that are based outside of US you will be charged International Tariffs, Taxes and Fees by US Customs. This can add from 10-50% to your final cost. These costs are typically charged by US Customs prior or at times after the delivery of the product.

When you purchase this item from us and we ship to a US address you do not need to pay these additional costs since we have already paid them when we imported the items into our distribution warehouse. The price we show on our site is your total price and nothing more!

In addition, we offer US Based product support along with installation assistance since we install these products on premises.

https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...er-w-red-accents-quadrifoglio-version-pid7942

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now in production! Contact us for pre-order information!

Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards, this engine cover*is*designed to replace the original engine cover and instantly give your Alfa Romeo Giulia a custom look.

More information and pricing can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...ver-carbon-fiber-quadrifoglio-version-pid7941

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts
I'd just as soon not have any cover (unless it provides some protection for the engine or hood).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts