Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone!

We are an Authorized Distributor of BMC Air Filters in North America and we stock BMC filters for 100's of applications. We also utilize BMC Air Filters for all our custom build, our custom intakes and recommend them over all other brands. Out of everything we have evaluated over the years no other filters delivers the combination of quality, filtration, flow and durability that the BMC Filters deliver.

With that said we are happy to say that the BMC Air Filter for the 2.9L V6 Alfa Romeo Giulia is now available!

Below you will find a direct product link to the filter along with some details on BMC and the technology behind the filter:

http://madnessautoworks.com//alfa-romeo-giulia-performance-air-filter-by-bmc-pid6670

Other models are now in the final stages of development and once they are available we will promptly make them available and let everyone know.

If you should have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Indeed!

BMC has a long history of manufacturing some of the best quality air filters in the world. Their filters have been selected over all other high performance filters as the standard equipment filter for the European Launch Edition Alfa Romeo 4C.

We are happy to announce that the BMC filters are now available for the North American version of the*Alfa Romeo Giulia.

We have partnered with BMC and now provide our North American Alfa Drivers with the same type of high quality filters that our European Friends have been enjoying.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts

Indeed!

BMC has a long history of manufacturing some of the best quality air filters in the world. Their filters have been selected over all other high performance filters as the standard equipment filter for the European Launch Edition Alfa Romeo 4C.

We are happy to announce that the BMC filters are now available for the North American version of the*Alfa Romeo Giulia.

We have partnered with BMC and now provide our North American Alfa Drivers with the same type of high quality filters that our European Friends have been enjoying.
All of which is good to know, but please also let us know what is better about these filters compared to stock.
Hopefully it is not like some performance filters that less flow resistance at the expense of letting anything smaller than gravel through.
What about rodent resistance? I have had problems in the past, pesky little buggers...

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
118 Posts
I LOVE my filter from you guys. Easy to install and what a difference. NEXT is EXHAUST!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I use this filter. First started using them 15 years ago on my motorcycles. I prefer them over all others I have tried so far.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Which model Giulia do you have?
What difference did you notice?

Mike

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,303 Posts
I’m running a BMC filter. I guess it’s fine; there’s not much that I can discern which to love, though.

·
Registered
583 Posts
My impression of the BMC in a 2.0 Giulia Q2 is that the engine makes more low end torque. I do also have the EuroCompulsion V1 intake.
It may be a placebo but it’s staying in my Giulia, even though I’m a little concerned about an oiled filter contaminating the mass airflow sensor.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I’ve had one for a while and it helps her breathe easier. Looking forward to seeing the cold air filter from you guys!

Giulia Veloce. Stromboli Grey, Remus catback, red calipers, HK, black sports leather, sunroof. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I’ve had one for a while and it helps her breathe easier. Looking forward to seeing the cold air filter from you guys!

Giulia Veloce. Stromboli Grey, Remus catback, red calipers, HK, black sports leather, sunroof. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. We are also very excited about the MAXFlow Cold Air System. We are currently on track to release it in July.

Here is a link to our website with more information on the MAXFlow System if anyone else is thinking about getting an intake for their Giulia

https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/new-arrivals-cid2/alfa-romeo-giulia-cold-air-intake-maxflow-carbon-fiber-intake-system-w-bmc-twin-air-connical-filter-pid7945

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello, ordered the bmc filter paid etc. Then I get an email saying that this filter was never in stock. The email I received that this was back ordered was unprofessional. I am thoroughly disappointed in my order. A suggestion is that if a product is on back order please update your inventory system to say that this is not available to order and only put it online if it is? It would save me time as a consumer to order from elsewhere. Thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My impression of the BMC in a 2.0 Giulia Q2 is that the engine makes more low end torque. I do also have the EuroCompulsion V1 intake.
It may be a placebo but it’s staying in my Giulia, even though I’m a little concerned about an oiled filter contaminating the mass airflow sensor.
I’m about to have the same set up as you.. the BMC air filter with the V1 intake. My first choice is the V2 intake, but it is a little too expensive right now.. how much horsepower would you say gained (atleast 5?) better throttle response? Eventually I am going to upgrade to the V2.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts