Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fresh off the tables, one of our new offerings from Sila Concepts. A New and Improved Alfa Romeo Giulia License Plate Bracket.

This license plate mounting kit is designed specifically for the Alfa Romeo Giulia and allows you to comply with state laws without having to drill into your front bumper! With this new design You'll never have to worry about the car wash bending your plate again.

Heavy duty construction and easy to install!

Follow the link for more details.
https://madnessautoworks.com/2016-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/new-arrivals-cid2/alfa-romeo-giulia-license-plate-mount-pid7930

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I sure am glad I’m in a state that doesn’t require a front plate. What an ugly wart on an otherwise beautiful face!

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How is this much better than the previous model?
The other bracket is a good product and we have plans to continue to offer both products. This new bracket is also from a different supplier, Sila Concepts.

This bracket is made from a thicker material and made using a different process. By utilizing this new process we are able to lower the cost of the product.

They are both good products and we plan to continue to offer both.

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Alpha dealer wants to charge me $160.00 to install this bracket. Are they out of their minds!
It only take a couple minutes to install with a socket wrench and an allen key.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
The other bracket is a good product and we have plans to continue to offer both products. This new bracket is also from a different supplier, Sila Concepts.

This bracket is made from a thicker material and made using a different process. By utilizing this new process we are able to lower the cost of the product.

They are both good products and we plan to continue to offer both.
How much is the new product?

Thanks

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't let your dealer do this to your Alfa Romeo Giulia!

This customer came into our Texas location today with a front plate that was installed by the dealer. Not only was it drilled into the front bumper but it was also causing an error with the parking sensors. Within minutes we had him all set up with one of our no-drill License Plate Mounts and now his parking sensors work perfectly.

More information and pricing can be found on our website.
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/exterior-upgrades-cid5/alfa-romeo-giulia-license-plate-mount-pid7930

Let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
140 Posts
JayM, I am new to the brand so how about a little slack. Saying that,thanks...i won't make that spelling mistake again.
It was originally an acronym, and my Italian spelling may be off, but it stood for "Anonima Lombardi Fabricatti di Automobili" -- Lombardy Automobile Fabricating Corporation.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Don't let your dealer do this to your Alfa Romeo Giulia!

This customer came into our Texas location today with a front plate that was installed by the dealer. Not only was it drilled into the front bumper but it was also causing an error with the parking sensors. Within minutes we had him all set up with one of our no-drill License Plate Mounts and now his parking sensors work perfectly.

More information and pricing can be found on our website.
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/exterior-upgrades-cid5/alfa-romeo-giulia-license-plate-mount-pid7930

Let us know if you have any questions.
The dealer put it on the wrong side and too low ... Blows my mind

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Keep the beautiful styling of the front end of your Alfa while still being able to mount a front license plate and keep yourself from getting a ticket!

This license plate mounting kit is designed specifically for the Alfa Romeo Giulia and allows you to comply with state laws without having to drill into your front bumper!

More information and pricing can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/Alfa Romeo/start-shopping-cid1/new-arrivals-cid2/alfa-romeo-giulia-license-plate-mount-pid7930

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't let anyone drill the beautiful face of your Alfa Romeo Giulia, install one of the SILA Concepts License Plate Mounts today!

Most of us are still required to mount a front plate to our vehicles but no one wants to permanently blemish the fascia. That is why SILA Concepts designed and produced this new license plate mount specifically for the Giulia.

You no longer have to decide between risking a ticket or destroying the bumper!

More information and pricing can be found on our website

Let us know if you have any questions

1 - 20 of 25 Posts