Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
A few questions I'm looking for a set for my 18 Quad

1. Are the mats all a single piece?
2. How do they stay fixed in the drivers right side against the shifter tunnel? Is there any install required?
Hello!

1. The mats are a total of 3 pieces. 1 DS, 1 PS, and 1 Rear.

2. There are little plastic pieces that slide between the carpet and trim on your vehicle so that they stay fixed and do not move around. Putting these mats in takes only a couple of minutes!

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
No AWD versions?
Hi Vesparider,

We currently do not have an AWD version available but we are working on getting them released as soon as possible.

·
Registered
286 Posts
No AWD versions?
I'm using the same floor liners for my AWD. Yes there is a little fitment issue for the front passenger piece by the center tunnel, but it's not a huge deal. Over time the floor liner contours to the shape of the floor and it fitment issue will not be too noticeable. Otherwise it is a great set, it looks great and has been holding up well.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #86

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Alfa Romeo Giulia Floor Liner Set - Black w/ Black Stitching

These high quality LUXUS floor liners are tailor made for the Alfa Romeo Giulia and offer waterproof, all weather protection for your interior.

To get these Black on Black floor liners for your Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Giulia Floor Liner Set - Black w/ Black Stitching - QV/ Quadrifoglio - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

For our full selection of LUXUS floor liners for the Alfa Romeo Giulia please visit the link below:
Search - giulia liners - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

81 - 90 of 90 Posts