61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,306 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
They look great and if the weathertech don’t cover the fusebox and all the dead pedal, these are the ones. When I get my car detailed, how are these done? Thx

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
They look great and if the weathertech don’t cover the fusebox and all the dead pedal, these are the ones. When I get my car detailed, how are these done? Thx

They are really easy clean. Simply vacuum and wipe down. If they get really dirty you can remove them and hit it with a hose.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you sell the dark brown pictured in the first post for the Q4?

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Do you sell the dark brown pictured in the first post for the Q4?

The AWD and Quadrifoglio designs have not been finalized yet. We are expecting them soon and once finished we will be able to get any of the RWD colors for the AWD and Quad.

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Ok. Waiting for the AWD versions. Will they be readyy before sloppy season?

We do not have an ETA from LUXUS as of yet. We will be sure to make an accounmentonce they become available.

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Protect the interior of your Alfa Romeo Giulia with the total coverage of LUXUS Floor Liners!

Winter is almost here and now is the time to upgrade and protect your interior of all that mud, snow, salt, and slush!

These liners don't just cover the floor. They go up the sides, over the transmission tunnel, behind the peddals, and under the seats for complete protection from anything nature might throw your way!

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/alfa-romeo-giulia-floor-liner-set-black-w-white-stitching-rwd-pid8864

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Protect your interior in style and utility with LUXUS Floor Liners!

Each set is custom tailored to your vehicle with a variety of color options.

Unlike other floor liner, LUXUS Floor Liners cover the carpet, sides, back, and transmission tunnel. Providing complete protection from the elements!

More information can be found on our website.
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/alfa-romeo-giulia-floor-liner-set-black-w-white-stitching-rwd-pid8864

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,306 Posts
Are Q4 mats available?

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Are Q4 mats available?

We have options for Q4 mats but we do not have an ETA from LUXUS for liners as of yet.

If you want to give us a call or email we'll be more than happy to show you some of our Q4 offerings.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,306 Posts
We have options for Q4 mats but we do not have an ETA from LUXUS for liners as of yet.

If you want to give us a call or email we'll be more than happy to show you some of our Q4 offerings.
Thanks, but I want the Luxus with the orange stitching for my tan interior, so I’ll wait! I have a similar, generic liner set since last year, and while it’s rather boring in all black and of lower quality than the Luxus (it appears), it works well, so I’ll wait for what I really want.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Any discount code for forum members?

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any update on the availability for the Q4?

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #79

·
Registered
62 Posts
A few questions I'm looking for a set for my 18 Quad

1. Are the mats all a single piece?
2. How do they stay fixed in the drivers right side against the shifter tunnel? Is there any install required?

61 - 80 of 90 Posts