Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Protect the interior of your Alfa Romeo Giulia and add a custom touch at the same time with these stylish Floor Liners from LUXUS.

We got our samples, put them in the Giulia and said "Wow! These fit great and look fantastic!".

Now in stock in Brown and also Black w/ Red Stitching (Black with Beige Stitching coming soon). Check out some of the pics below along with product links and as always give us a call with any questions.

Direct product link for Brown Liners:

https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/new-arrivals-cid2/alfa-romeo-giulia-floor-liner-set-brown-pid7458

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Posted a link earlier on these after I ordered them yesterday. i was told they fit the Q4 so I will soon find out. Also they may attach in a couple of different ways, push grommets or velcro, the phone Rep. was not sure, maybe someone from Madness can tell us.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think the black/red would look really good in the black/red QV interior. How will these hold up to salt? I'm thinking about using these year round and then throwing on a set of weather tech mats on top during the winter and spring.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
How do these compare? I think I would have more confidence if sedan was spelled correctly.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
I think the black/red would look really good in the black/red QV interior. How will these hold up to salt? I'm thinking about using these year round and then throwing on a set of weather tech mats on top during the winter and spring.
Stacking mats is a bad idea. One-at-a-time is safer.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Guys remember, not to post or provide links to other similar or competitive products on an approved vendor's posting.
Sorry. I'm still adjusting to the whole "approved vendor" concept.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Wow, those look nice, and are reasonably priced (in my opinion). I’d also be interested in how they mount/install...

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I'm pleased that these are lower priced than the Chinese Amazon equivalents I was planning to buy

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
They replace the mats.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts